II

Smut warning

Steve laid me down on the bed. I wasn't necessarily nervous around him as much as I was to just lose my virginity in general.

Steve noticed how nervous I was.

"We can wait until tomorrow. We can stay up and just talk I don't mind." Steve said.

I stared at him. He was on top of me.

I leaned up against the headboard more. He smiled.

"Let me go change." He whispered and kissed my head. He left the room.

I got up and threw my long sleeve nightgown on. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to get it over with but I was nervous and quiet and I've never been like this. He hasn't even kissed me yet.

I didn't even realize that I was pacing around the room until Steve came in. He gave me the softest eyes. He was like a deer.

"Charlotte." He said as he came over.

"I want to just..I want to have sex because I don't wanna do it tomorrow. And I might be nervous and stand-off but I promise you it's not because of you at all. I'm just really nervous about tomorrow and people watching us and getting married in front of two kingdoms and not having a life anymore and-"

He came over and grabbed my hands. I looked up at him.

"Slow down." He said and smiled. I just stared.

He moved my hair behind my ear. "I honestly don't want either of us to be nervous tomorrow, so I would say to try it tonight. We don't have to go all the way, just a bit." He said.

"Okay." I said. His hand was on my cheek.

He smiled before pulling me into a gentle kiss. His lips were warm and soft.

He let go of my hand to wrap around my waist. Mine stayed on his chest as he kissed me.

His body was peeking out through his tunic. I could feel his soft skin on my fingers.

He led me to the bed and laid me down. I fumbled with his tunic, wishing he would take it off.

He broke the kiss and smiled, sitting up to take off his tunic. I grasped the end of my dress, waiting for him to help me take it off.

He got the memo and helped. I smiled as he stared at my body.

"You're truly so beautiful." He said.

"Don't play."

"I'm not darling. I'm really not." He said. I smiled.

He got up to take his pants off. I just stared at the ceiling.

"Alright." He whispered.

He got back on top of me and lightly spread my legs. I looked down at him.

"I'm just going to warm you up." He said gently. I nodded. I was sat up enough to where I could watch him.

He found a little place on me immediately, it caused a surge to go through my body, making me flinch.

"What the fuck-"

"-whoa sassy. You have quite the mouth." Steve said. He was smiling.

"What was that?" I asked. He was rubbing whatever it was. I couldn't control my own body.

"That is the place that I will forever cherish on you." He said. I sighed and held his free hand. He sat up and kissed me again.

As he kissed me, he moved his finger to graze over my entrance. I moaned as he inched one finger inside of me.

"Jesus you're tight." Steve whispered.

"I'm a virgin Steve."

"You seem nervous tight." He said. I sighed and looked down, watching his finger move in and out of me.

"Relax all your muscles." Steve said. I did what he said, feeling myself open up a bit more. Steve smiled.

"Good girl."

I hummed and watched as he fit a second finger in. I felt stretched out.

"See? You relaxed and now you're doing good." He whispered. I nodded.

I smiled as he could start to easily move his fingers in and out of me. It felt good too.

"I think you're ready." He whispered. I nodded.

He removed his fingers and got between my legs, getting positioned. I watched the entire time.

He moved in and sighed. It stung a little, but I kept watching, knowing that I was taking him well.

Steve moved my chin up and kissed me as he bottomed out. I moaned softly.

I could get used to this.

My hands moved to touch his shoulders. He smiled in the kiss, pulling away.

"Doing alright?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. He kissed me again.

"Let me know...when you want me...to move." He said between kisses. I giggled.

"You can move." I said.

He nodded and watched as he slowly started moving in and out. Little soft strokes.

No turning back now.

Steve removed to rest his head on my chest. Lord he was comfortable with me. I wasn't mad.

I moved my hand to his hair. He groaned.

"Charlotte you're gonna be the death of me."

I giggled. "I didn't even do anything."

He lifted his head.

"You're clenching." He said.

"Well I have this weird feeling in my stomach." I whispered. Steve smiled.

"You're going to finish."

I looked down before looking at him.

"How?"

"Just let go. I'll be right behind you." He said. I nodded and bit my lip.

Steve kissed my neck softly.

"I think- I think I'm-"

My legs shook. Steve slammed into me a few times before quickly pulling out. I felt hot liquid on my stomach.

Steve panted and laid next to me. I looked down at the mess he made before staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes.

I felt a kiss on my temple before shuffling. Steve had gotten up beside me.

It was cold next to me. I looked over and saw him come back with a washcloth, getting on the bed to clean me up. Once he was done he put the sheets on me.

"I'll see you in the morning." He said as he kissed me softly. I swiftly pulled the hunk of a man down on the bed and put the sheets over him.

"You did not just fuck my brains out to leave." I said as I sat up to look at him. He giggled.

"Sweetheart that was far from fucking your brains out." He said as he turned me over and pulled me into his body. Just like the tub, but on our sides.

"Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight." I whispered.