VII

Smut warning

One month later

Steve came up to me as I read a letter from my parents. He kissed my cheek and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What now?"

"Just asking how my pregnancy journey is going." I said and smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"It's going fine and dandy actually." Steve said as he threw the letter in the fireplace.

Winter in Brooklyn. It was quite beautiful.

The snow had fallen. Winter had arrived.

Steve took off his fur cloak and sighed. "You know maybe we should work on our not so baby making right now." He said. I smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Or at least come see me." He said. I smiled and got up. I was already in my robe and night gown. It was late.

Steve had been working late with the avengers. They were all in the kingdom.

I came over and unbuttoned his suit. I stood between his legs. He held my waist.

His hands grasped my body as I helped him take off his layers. Eventually he was toying with my breasts.

"Steven." I said. He smiled as he took my right tit out of my nightgown.

"Oh fuck it." He whispered. He threw me onto the bed, ripping my clothes off, along with his own.

He immediately laid down, his face between my legs. I hummed as he slowly liked a stripe up my entrance.

"Steve..."

"Yes darling?" He asked.

"You should get me pregnant tonight."

"No." He said and started sucking. I moaned softly, letting my hands fall to his hair.

"Oh lord." I whispered. He chuckled, sending a vibration through me.

My back arched a tad. Steve smiled.

"God- fuck." I whined. I loved seeing him doing whatever he pleased on me.

He moved to slide a finger in me. I whimpered. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Steve saw my mood. He held my free hand and smiled.

"You gonna finish princess?" He asked. I nodded.

He sucked on me again, and eventually I came.

I groaned lightly, feeling myself shake. Steve sat up and smiled.

He removed his fingers from me. I pulled him into a kiss. He moaned softly.

My hand moved down to touch his cock. He hissed and broke the kiss. "Char."

"Mhm?"

"Fuck." He whispered.

Steve's pov

Charlotte was the love of my life. Only a month in and I knew that I was in love with her.

But I couldn't give her a child. I know she wanted one so her parents would stop. But it wasn't about them.

I watched as she touched me, her small fingers grazing over my cock.

I leaned into her body. She kissed my shoulder.

Her little touches. Her voice. Her hair. Her laugh. Her willingness. Her calm tone.

I loved everything about her already.

She looked at me, her soft hazel eyes meeting mine. I smiled at her.

She scrunched her nose at me. She was obviously tired and cold from her little shivers. I shouldn't keep her up in this winter. I don't want her to catch a sickness.

"Okay. Playtime over. You're going to bed." I said as I put her under the sheets.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Nothing. You're just obviously freezing." I said. She smiled.

"I wanna keep touching you. I like the way you react." She said.

I kissed her softly and grabbed her nightgown. "I have lots of work in the morning."

She sighed and kissed me again after she put her dress on. I threw my underpants on and sighed. The bed was nice and warm.

She pulled me into her. She always smelled of vanilla. I loved that. Sweet.

"How was your day with the avengers?" She asked.

"Good. You should come with me tomorrow." I said.

"Steve we talked about this. If somehow the word gets out then-"

"-then I will protect you. I- I care about you and your parents won't hurt you." I said.

She nodded. I kissed her forehead.

"By the way..I'm supposed to be getting on my cycle tomorrow." She said.

"That's fine. You need anything?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Alright. Well I hope you can train with me tomorrow."

"Of course."

•••

Charlottes pov

Steve walked with me to the training room. I shyly walked in.

Everyone saw me and smiled. I looked at Steve.

He nudged me. I saw Clint with the extra bow.

"Just like when you were a kid." He said. I smiled and mounted, shooting an arrow right at the target. It went right in the middle.

I looked over at Steve. He smiled softly as he leaned against the wall.

I smiled back and grabbed another arrow.

I could finally prove my worth here. I felt like I could do something. People believed in me. That's all I wanted.