VIII

smut warning

Five months later

"Steve?" I asked as I walked into our room one day. He was reading.

"Hi darling." He said.

"Hi. Did you read this letter from Tony?" I asked. He motioned for me to come over. I handed him the letter as he pulled me between his legs. I smiled as I stood there.

He set me on his lap while he read.

Five months had passed so quickly. Our lives got into a routine. We were happy.

I moved his crown to be sideways on his head while he read. He cracked a smile.

"I'm focusing." He whispered.

"Mhm. Keep focusing." I said.

I didn't want him to read the letter all that much. I hated what it was about.

I still wasn't pregnant. But that was because Steve hasn't finished in me in these past five months, and he won't. There is still a chance that I could get pregnant from him, being that there's always a bit before. But he doesn't care.

He doesn't want me to be pregnant until we've been together for a year.

I understood, but my parents were angry.

Steve set the letter down. Tony was forced to talk for my parents. They thought that I would listen to him more.

Honestly I wanted them to shut up. I'd rather he just get me pregnant so they could stop nagging.

"Steve." I said.

"Mhm." He said as he rubbed my waist, looking out into space.

"Can we please just get me pregnant?"

He sighed. "No. And don't ask again until a year is around."

"Hey. It's not you carrying the child." I said. "And usually princes don't take care of the child either. So why not?"

"First off, I would help you take care of the child. Secondly, your parents do not get to choose for you. I want to get to know you before we have a baby. I want to fully know my wife, and eventually the mother of my children."

"I'm pretty sure we know everything about each other at this point."

"Do we?" He asked.

I smiled and got up. "Steven Grant Rogers. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Six foot three. Loves animals, has a horse named Patriot. Is a part of the mighty avengers team. Favorite color is blue. Favorite season is winter. He likes to spend time with his very beautiful wife. He likes long walks, strawberries, late nights, books, drawing, and hates the stark family sometimes. He likes Tony though."

"And Charlotte."

"Yes. He has a calico cat running around in the barn. He likes to go in the forest. He loves to be one with nature. He respects his people."

"Wow." Steve said. "You've got it all." He said sarcastically.

I smiled and sat down in the chair across from him.

"See. I know everything. So give me a child." I said and gave him a look.

He stared at me, studying.

"Here's the thing. Do you actually want a child, or are you just wanting to shut your parents up?" He asked. I sighed.

It was silent between us.

He stood up and kissed my head. "That's what I thought."

"Steve-"

"Charlotte until you fully want a child, and you want to have a relationship that isn't based on your parents in your head, getting you pregnant is out of the picture."

And with that, he walked out.

•••

Steve had been out of the castle all day. But I knew where he was.

He was in the forest. He loved it there.

I decided to go out there. I needed to apologize. He was right. I needed to stop asking. I didn't actually want a child one hundred percent.

I mounted onto my horse, Daisy. It was late already. The sun was going to set soon.

I raced through the trees. In the middle was a little grove. Steve had taken me here multiple times.

I reached the grove. Patriot was in the distance, munching on grass. I unmounted Daisy and let her go off with patriot.

Steve sat on a little quilt under his tree. He was drawing, per usual.

I came over and stood there. Steve looked up at me before signaling for me to come over.

I sat down next to him. He was drawing little flowers and trees.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Steve shook his head. "It's my fault."

I sighed. "No. You're right. I shouldn't bring a child into this world that I don't fully want. I don't know though. I'm just so sick of hearing from my parents and now they're making Tony. I would love the child I really would. But the pressure on the little creature..."

Steve set everything down and pulled me into a kiss.

I moaned softly, kissing him back.

"I'm on board to having one if you are. We will make it work." He said.

I smiled.

Steve laid me down on the quilt. I kissed him over and over.

"I can put one into you right here." He whispered.

"Yeah I bet you can." I said.

He gave me a little smirk. "What if I do?" He asked.

"I'm gonna get dirt up my fucking cunt-"

"-you won't lovely."

I nodded.

Some days he knew when I wore undergarments, but today he had to take off my underpants.

He undid his pants and sighed, moving my dress up a bit.

"The horses are watching..." I whispered as he entered me.

"They aren't gonna hurt us." He said and laughed. My eyes fluttered from his cock.

He smiled and kissed me.

Damn was he warm. The spring air was still a little chilly.

"I want aftercare."

"In the forest?"

"Steve." I whined.

"Okay. How about I give you one round here...and then we circle back at home and I give you so many more." He said.

"Oh I love you." I whispered, barely hearing him.

He stopped and smiled at me. I blushed, realizing what I just said.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"No. Charlotte june that is the best thing you could've said."

I smiled. And the rest of the time was bliss.