injected

Small a/n: there is an idea for the plot that was given by Lisxissmart thank you for the idea! Also i am going to mix up my own plot to it too that will start this and if you yet haven't guessed who the villans are... this chapter will reavial just that.

Trigger warning: needles, darkness, dark figures, X gaster, hallucinations and bad parents!

Now enjoy!

...

Nightmare heard enough about Nim from Dream... and he was ballistic towards her. And before he realised he was calling the other who picked up really soon.

Nightmare: - "WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME?!"

Nim: - "watch your adittue young man. Also what are you talking about?" Nightmare growled before taking a deep breath in trying to be as calm as possible while talking.

Nightmare: - "you lied. About everything... you said Dream died. His alive, you said Dream was no where to be found while he was a lab rat to the one of the most FAMOUS SCIENTISTS!" Nightmare growled and so on... the arguing kept on going for some hours before Nightmare hung up.

...

  Cross was called into the lab where was the place he was less excited to go to. He was walking down the hallway and once in the place he was called in he stepped trough the door. X stood there with an unimpressed face and behind X stood two other scientists who worked for him.

X: - "why hello Cross." He said making Cross even more nervous so he asked the obvious.

Cross: - "you called?." Just as he asked that X sighed before asking.

X: - "so... did you found experiment number 509 and experiment 1023?" Asked the devil himself. Cross swore he felt as if he was just asking to confirm info he already knew.

Cross: - "no... i haven't found either of them." Cross replied as X smirked evil way.

"You poor, poor creation of mine... thinking you of all the people can fool me?" You know i have connections all over the government right?" X said hinting Cross that he knew other was lying making Cross freeze. Cross couldn't from any words out...
"Mrs president told me that his son was angry towards her for lying about his twins death." X added before telling one of the scientists to grab Cross by his wrists while ordered other to get him the needle. Cross was about to run away when one who was told to hold him knocked Cross out as Cross blanked out...

...

Cross woke up feeling like world around him was spinning. Once Cross adjusted to the feeling he felt himself begin tied up and was sitting on a chair still in same white room. Infront of him stood X and one of the scientists who were told to inject the needle in Cross.
Person held the purple liquid in there hand and went closer to Cross as Cross tried to stop them or anything but he was tied up, his mouth was covered and he also needed to feel far more better to fight back... and soon the liquid was right next to his neck. The liquid in the needle slowly begin transferred into Cross's body... Cross cried out in pain and his eyes read fear, worry and pain along with betrayal.

...

Next day: 26/12/20×× Monday

Cross was walking to his class when he noticed Dream... he called the other one over making Dream look at Cross and walk towards him after excusing himself away from Nightmare's group. Once Dream went over Cross told the other to go with him making Dream concerned but followed the other anyway...

After sometime Dream and Cross were outside the school behind the gates. Dream asked what was wrong and if Cross wanted to talk not notecing the other take out something... once Dream realised what it was it was too late... Dream was injected by a needle as the cold liquid went trough his veins. Dream cried out in pain telling Cross to stop to no avail and soon he started to feel wierd.
Cross took out the needle away from Dream's neck once the liquid was no more... Dream quickly ran away from Crosd after pushing him away falling down on his way serval stuff.

...

Ever sence then Dream was not the same. He was seeing things that were not real like shadows following, Killer or Nightmare get hit by a car or other, many voicises Dream didn't knew where it was coming from... and Nightmare or neither any of his group liked way he acted... until one day it went too far...

...

6/03/20×× monday

Nightmare was back from school when he went to check up on Dream sence he told the other one to rest and take care of himself. Now Nightmare headed stright to his brother's room and opened it after three knocks usual knocks till Dream opened the door... and what he saw there almost made him cry out. Quickly Nightmare dropped his bag on the floor and ran to the other removing the rope around there neck and quickly calling the ambulance. Luckily the ambulance was nearby so they were fast. However Nightmare still used every technique he knew to let the other stay alive until the ambulance came... along with the ambulance came the police too and so on stuff were not good at all...

...

Dream woke up in the hospital wich made him confused why was he here?"

...

This is taking long so tbc!