news of school

A/N: small reminder that some stuff will be slightly different due to the fact that they are humans. For example there eye colors (some will have the change of them ofc not everyone will)

Also i time skipped to clear that up

...

  Killer was now sitting in the class as he heard some of his classmates talking about someone...

- "did you hear? A new student is going to join! And the fact that they are the child of one of the most famous scientists makes me so excited to meet him!" One of them explained as other added...

- "yeah, it does sound cool." Other said as the teacher entered the class.

  While class started Killer sighed thinking on who this new student is.

...

??? Pov:

  I was walking down the hall of a large corridor in a lab where my father called me in. If it's about that plan of his again he better try again. I tought to myself as i opened the door to the office once i was there. I took a deep breath and stepped in the office.

- "you are finnaly here son. I have some plans for you..." he said as i rolled my eyes he was by now facing me.

- "yeah, yeah... And you know i will not work with you at all. Not after what you did to them." I said as the words in the end dropped like venom from my mouth ignoring way he called me his "son" when he only sees me as a tool.

- "you don't have a choice. Besides you won't be home schooled anymore. Sence your mission involves going to a public school." He said as i froze. He found out about the escape fast!
I stayed silent for a bit before mumbling a fine.

???: - "great! You will be going there in 3 days so get ready." He said as i just nodded.

- "also make sure to remain careless most of the times to hide that imperfect porsinallity of yours." He added as i just gave off a nod and walked off...

...