aftermath

Silence was first thing the group was greeted with at the school... Everyone was wearing black. Only whispers could be heard.
Killer was holding Dreams hand so that he would protect him if anything happened. Dust was close by the new student who looked as concered as the rest. Nightmare was the one to break the silence in the huge corridoors of the school. He went to one of the his classmates to get information on what was happening. And so, he asked: "what is this gloomines about?"
One of the students from one of desks looked at Nightmare with a look of confusion before asking: "you haven't heard?" Suddenly another voice joined in, it was one of Nightmare's group members who asked: "heard what?" It was Dust, holding Lust's aka the new students hand.

"That Cross Xtale has commited suicide." One of the students said while in there phone scrolling trough tik tok. They wore an long sleeved baby blue jacket, had their hair tied in a bun and wore black pants. They sat on the chair legs crossed on one another.
"It was also said that he had some sort of location tracking chip and listener chip attached to him by X himself. Why? That is still unkown..." said a hushed tone of one of the students. That made Dream and Lust freeze. 'No wonder Cross used sign lanouge when he let them escape and tried to avoid begin near us' they tought.

Nightmare turned to Dream who was now hugging him and holding tears back. Nightmare sighed looking at the group with a look that said take care of Dream there is more going on here... 
Suddenly they heard an announcement from the speakers coming from the principals office: "attation students! As most of you all know... one of our students Cross Xtale has commited suicide. Cross was also found to be under pressure of many sorts. Such as begin an experiment." The voice belonged to one of the student council's, Ink. Nightmare stared at the speaker shocked as it continued: "however... we found out that Cross was after another two people like him who happened to escape. This info was given by X Xtale Cross's father... that is why we want every other student to go to home and not come to school until the entire investigation is over. Sence it was told that ones behind this are after one of our students. There is more then one person behind this. Thank you for listening..." the speakers turned off after that and so... Nightmare, Killer, Dust and Horror were there just staring at nothing while Dream and Lust were too shocked at the info that they could not process what they just heard.

...

Hello everyone! So this is a short aftermath of this book. Why I made this? I wanted to get myself distracted by it and to not think or irl problems. Anyway cya everyone if you all want i will make an entire new book that continues this.