we met again?

Horror: - "hey Kills! Ya wanna hang out for today? It has been awhile sence we Last had a sleepover." Horror said during races as the two were getting for the next class. Killer smirked and nodded.

Killer: - "sure thing bro!" Killer said smiling brightly as Dust joined in the talk.

Dust: - "we will hang out in Killer's house right Kills?" Dust said as Killer groaned, adjusted his backpack and said.

Killer: - "why my house? We rerly hang out in yours" Killer said as Dust laughed a bit.

Dust: - "that's because last time we were hanging out in my house you got drunk to the point you almost burnt my kitchen." Dust said as Horror chukled at the memory of that night...

...

Flashback.

...

Dust: - "hey guys wanna hang out in my house and watch movies and probebly have a video game night?" Asked Dust as others grinned and agreed.

Killer: - "I'll order some food!" Killer said as others kept chatting.

...

Once the group reached Dusts house and went in they had a blast. Nightmare really just.. was there, reading a book. But ofcourese the trio made sure Nightmare joined truth or dare game wich got Killer drunk thanks to the dare that went like "I dare you to drink 10 cups of alcohol" wich was requested by Horror.
The group was now hungry and Killer said he would make the dinner even tough Dust said no Killer did it anyway...

Killer: - "uhhh.... Guys? Kitchen is on fire.." Killer's voice was slurred as Dust spat out his tea.

Dust: - "GET THE WATER NOW! KILLER YOU'RE ON NUTS OR SOMETHING?! I'LL GET GROUNDED!" Dust whined as Lust chukled.

Lust: - "don't worry hun, I got this." Lust said grabbing a huge water bottle and after some hours fire was out. Luckily no one was hurted.

  Dust looked angry and was now chasing drunk Killer who ran away like a child and kept crying and begging for others to help him.

...

After sometime they all went to sleep..
Next morning Dust woke up to see Lust was gone by now and he found letter that said his mom called him late at night time saying he had to go. And that was last time the group has seen Lust.

...

Horror: - "I still wonder where Lust is." Horror said sounding worried. Killer shrugged and replayed...

Killer: - "probebly had to leave back to his dad's home."

Dust: - "whatever. He just played around and left. While I was stupid enough to gain feelings for him back then..."

...

??? Pov:

I woke up from my sleep that i couldn't stop myself from having still begin next to the house i was sleeping next by. I heard familiar voices and saw who they were. I got up and hid behind a tree that was near. The group of three passed me by. The people were Horror, Killer and Dust.. my old friends.. I guess... we met again?
...

Tbc.

I am sorry but this is taking long anyway, who do you think the unkown person is? What happened to or where is Lust? And lastly should i let Dust x Lust be a thing?

stay tunned!