secrets and someone new.

Cross got in the car to be met with his father begin in car too and not just him and the driver.

X Gaster: - "so... did you found any of them?" He asked Cross not taking his eyes off of the way.

Cross: - "no, I didn't." Cross lied as Gaster looked at him having a serious face. Not like he had any other expression ever though.

X Gaster: - "you better not be lying again. You know for a fact what will happen if you do." Gaster said as Cross felt a huge amount of fear and anxiety rush over him as he nodded.

Cross: - "i-i promise i am not lying f-father.." Cross stuttered as X Gaster said you better making Cross quietly sigh in relief.

...

  Killer was now back in his place when he heard a knock on the door... Killer got up, went to the door and opened it. Once there he noticed the person from day before. There eyes as yellow as the sun, they had Sun blonde hair and wore white clothes... something insane people would wear in asylums or something like that.

???: - "h-hello..." the person muttered as Killer greeted them too.

Killer: - "ah! Hello! Person that just ran off for some reason." Killer said as other blushed in embarrassment and muttered an apology for that even as Killer chukled and said that it was alright.

???: - "i-i wanted to thank you for the food and other supplises... and i deeply apologise for just running away. I had a wierd feeling so i had to run just to be safe..."

Killer: - "don't ya worry bud! It's alright, but... I am wondering how did ya get my house address?" Killer asked as the person chukled a little before replaying he asked people if they saw someone that looked like Killer and found his home easily. Killer nodded before asking other question.

- "so... are you running away from something or such? It seems like you were somewhere... wierd?" Killer asked as the person frowned before nodding

???: - "so far I am safe!" Person said trying to be positive.

Killer: - "you can stay in. I don't really care, if this place gets burned my dad can buy a better house anyway." Killer said half joking and giving a grin.

  The person smiled and chukled s bit and nodded.

???: - "a new hide out seems nice... thank you. I am suprised you didn't even asked my name but i am Dream if anything is needed I'll try to repay you with anything possible." Dream said as Killer seemed taken aback by the name... Killer swore he heard it somewhere before.

Killer: - "names Killer." Killer gave a grin and guestred for Dream to come in. Dream went in the home as Killer closed the door after.

...

Tbc! This was longer then others.

Anyway! Hello! Onyx here. I want to apologise for the Vent in my privous chapter of this book. Just wanted to let stuff out! 😅

Aside from that hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay stunned! <3