Dream's thraphy time

A/N: Hello, Onyx here! I just want to say happy new year!

I can't choose an end but i think i am going with an angsty one 😊✨
...

It has been three weeks ever sence Dream tried to do it. Nightmare has went to get papers that were saying that his twin brother needed a therapy. And now today was the day, Dream was going to be free from the hospital and go to therapy.

"Come on Dream let's go home." Nightmare said to Dream grabbing the bags from the floor. Dream did as told without hesitation.

"Hey brother?..." Dream asked as other hummed as a hint to say he was listening. Dream frowned before asking: "do you think that... Cross meant to inject whatever he did to me?." The question made Nightmare sigh, look at Dream and replay: "forget about him. We are going to start on a new page after you stop seeing things as you said."
Dream sighed and nodded before helping his brother carry the bags into the car. Once the car was there Dream saw how huge it was. Nightmare grinned before replaying with: "that bad excuse of a mother bought me this before everything went down hill.
Dream went pale at the mention of someone he less wanted to talk about. Nightmare looked at Dream and said: "I know what she did and trust me when I say we will protect you. After you are done with your talk with therapist you will drop by at Killer's home sence mom and i planned a family dinner three weeks before you tried to do that." Nightmare said as Dream nodded and got in the car after Nightmare.

...

Dream sat on a chair waiting for the therapist to come wich after awhile did happen.

...

Tbc! I am splitting this in two cause i am talking too long and i promised a chapter to you all yesterday. Stay tuned!

....

Spoiler alert: next chapter will have Dream actually going to see the therapist and will also have Dream's trauma there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!