injected part 2

Cross was back to normal and also back to school when he heard Nightmare shout his name who was also coming towards his way wich made Cross confused yet worried and once Nightmare cought up with the other Nightmare slapped the other hard across the face.

"How could you?!" Asked Nightmare anger clear on both his tone and face. Cross was not getting what Nightmare meant.

"What?..." Cross asked not knowing what happened last day. Nightmare growled before saying: "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ACT INNOCENT!" Shouted the other.

The hatred in others eyes made Cross's heart break... "what did i do?" Was the question in his mind wich was answered soon by angry Nightmare: "because of your stupid needles and all that Dream is in the hospital. Last thing i am giving you a chance at is you getting out of here as soon as possible. Because once Dream is out and you will not be gone... I won't hestite to kill you on spot. Me and my gang did that plenty of times when it was needed and my mom bailed us out. And i will love every bit of your pain" Nightmare said before walking away not letting shocked Cross explain anything.
Cross felt tears storming down his cheeks after that. Why him? Why was he loosing everyone he loved? It made no sense... first was Papyrus, second Frisk, third Chara, then came Epic and Abbys, now everyone else he cared about? It was not fair!

...

Dream woke up in the hospital next to him was Killer who was asleep. Dream rubbed his eye sockets a little before muttering: "where am i?" Making other wake up and looking at the other with relif.
Killer hugged the other before saying how much he missed the other. Dream flinched as he saw a really dark figure until his vision cleared up as he saw Killer there instead of the figure Dream muttered Killer's name to make sure he was not dream-ing. (pun? YES.)

"I'm here Dream... I'm here." Killer assured the other still hugging him. Dream teared up and hugged the other tight as tears started to creep into his eye sockets wich then poured down like a waterfall. Killer tried to comfort the other wich worked after a what felt like hours and after that huge break down Dream fall asleep on Killers arms...

...

Tbc. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter also this is again given idea by same person as in last chapter. See you all soon! Stay tuned!

Also! While i am working on this there are other books i am working on. One is called "tierd guardian of positivity" wich is Dream angst book i need ideas on.

Also! I am low on ideas for Lust but trust me i will make him appier.