Mysterious student (part 2)

Cross sighed as he went into the bathroom and went over to the sink where a mirror stood. He looked at himself in it to see the silhouette of his dead friend standing there. They wore simple monochrome outfit as his eyes were red. Along seeing them he noticed how his scar had started to bleed again. It was a newly formed injury so it was red still. He turned on the water and started to wash his face when he heard someone else enter the bathroom.

Nightmare: - "Killer. How can you be this dumb?! Not even asking me and inviting someone to sit with us? Just like that?! Really?!" He growled at the other.

Killer: - "ayyy- chill boss man! His interesting. Plus he is also kinda famous ya know?" Killer replaied.

Nightmare: - "no Killer." Nightmare replaied as Killer pouted.

Killer: - "no fun! Fine then! I will cancel that hang out with your annoying friend and let you suffer dealing with a chatter box." Killer said as Nightmare growled.

Nightmare: - "ugh.. fine, He can sit with us." Nightmare groaned as he just was hating this far too much.

Cross chukled before leaving the bathroom those two were wierd yet somehow nice. He was hoping this would not turn to bad...

...

  By now Cross agreed to sit with others and it was fun on blast for Cross. He got to prank some teachers and get someone on detention for something they did not do. But of course, everything good has an ending...

Killer: - "that was fun!" Killer smirked walking out the gates of the school with the rest. Dust, Horror and Cross hummed in responce and Nightmare just gave a nod.

Suddenly a car drove by and stoppted to where the group was at, car window sliding down.

???: - "Cross get in the car." Said the person...