Astronomy Tower Meeting

•The words in italics are basically the thoughts of the characters.
_______________________________________

  Harry went to his dormitory and saw that Ron had already been there fast asleep. The room was warm not suffocating , it was soothing like.. home.

"Just kiss me mhmm please~"

Harry's eyes shot at Ron immidiately. What the fuck was going on- Ron was blabbering in sleep and not only that he was talking about kissing! He laughed seeing his best friend's state but also was thinking who's he dreaming about . Mione? Because he had seen him looking at her in some other ways for past two weeks .. it could be possible..

He then looked at the crumbled parchment in his hand from Draco and unfolded it going through again and again remembering his facial reaction when he caught Draco staring and when Draco left in a hurry. Harry felt himself chuckling on his own .

"Idiot"

(Skip to 8:30 pm cause I'm lazy)

Draco was already there sitting on the cold floor of the tower . He could feel his heart racing.. why?

It's just Potter don't be so idiotic you heart...

As the time started passing away Draco could feel himself tensing up . Would Harry not turn up? Did Harry really not take his 'threat' Seriously? Who knows...

At this moment Harry appeared literally eyeing everything around him and why not It's Draco fucking Malfoy afterall who called him at 8:30! At Astronomy tower! Harry eyed him top to bottom before going infront of him .

"What do you want?"

Without uttering a single word Draco grabbed him and started sobbing slightly before Harry could say anything Draco smacked his lips with him. At first Harry couldn't process anything everything went fuzzy but when he came to his senses he started kissing back . All his feelings, emotions for stupid Malfoy started crashing hurriedly . He pulled away after with tinted Cheeks and looked at him

Why was he crying?

"What?!"

"I should be the one asking that Draco-"

"Potter I"

"You-?"

"I like you idiotic oblivious moron!"

He blurted out as if someone made him to on gun point. It was evident Draco himself even couldn't believe it . The horror, the sadness ,the uncertainty were evident on his pale face but he stared at Harry for a reply.

"What you trying to imply? Are you asking me to be your-"

"-boyfriend yes.. But secret I don't want others to know about us ofcourse and yeah don't even dare to use this against me! "

Harry Smiled slightly and pulled him for another soft kiss afterall it was like a wish come true. His bi awakening, crush , rival , 'stupid Malfoy' was confessing his feelings to him .

"I like you too and okay we'll be secret no worry .. why you crying lol? And also what kind of confession was that really?"

Harry bursted out laughing seeing the way Draco said all of his inner thoughts to Pottah .

"Why?! Are you for real Potter? I'm- I'm GAY! My dad will disown me and here is not the end I kissed you! Potter, you out of all people!"

"Jeez calm down-"

"I'm trying! I just- can't. Always me stuck with you somehow!"

Harry wrapped him in his arms for soothing him , at first Draco stiffened probably not used to these hug stuffs but soon Harry felt him relax and he smiled at that. His hair gel , cologne everything entoxicating Harry he felt drowsy and calm.

"It's okay I understand i felt like it too but see I'm saying I'm here if you need anything to talk to I'm here so no worries.. Yeah ofcourse leaving punches"

"You're pathetic honestly -"

He laughed and felt Draco chuckling slightly too it felt heavenly for Harry to see him like that. He wished it would be always there on Draco's face, the smile. It should be true ofcourse cause Malfoy looked heavenly in that Smile , the Chuckles and his inner true self should be there ,and Harry believed it will be there unless something wrong pops up in their way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count- 678

I have exams so probably will be updating late.. Love you all 💛