Harry's Plan

Argghhh I can't bear Harry's that face. He wasn't ready for anything like this!

"Mate? You alright?"

Blaise was sitting doing his pending homeworks when he saw Draco entering with a blank expression. He understood whatever happened that caused awkwardness and pain.

Draco sat down and covered his face in his palms.

"He is .. sensing something. I told him I won't be there with him now I have some work and I am tired. He looked unconvinced but he didn't drag it anymore."

"I see"

"He was talking about his plan ,he asked me when I will be free but I denied saying I will see. He asked me if I was okay and told me he was there for me.. and I'm here this idiotic moron!"

Blaise patted his back. He didn't know any other way to comfort him but he tried. Draco was always his closest friend. His best friend from the very first day of Hogwarts.

"You don't have any option it's not your fault. You're just stuck in this shit! "

"It's .. it's too much to bear. I can't..What Harry would think about me? "

"Listen, I know it's tough but we'll absolutely find something just give it time.Hey..."

"You think it's gonna be alright? Seriously? It's messed up too much. Father will kill us , I'm a deatheater now Blaise they're incapable of love"

Draco felt his eyes sting. But Blaise pulled him in arms . He wanted to do something that would calm him down but what? Blaise was helpless and he hated it. He hated it that Draco's life was this much complex. Fuck.

"You're not incapable of love. I don't see you as a deatheater not at all . You were forced to Draco you didn't be one of them on your own."

"That doesn't make much difference yoy know well "

Blaise was silent. He was patting Draco's back . God he hated this.
_______________________________________

Harry was looking out of the window thinking the past events. He became kinda calm by then thinking probably Draco wasn't lying he was really tired.

"I am overthinking for sure. There didn't happen anything wrong between us so why he would act wrong? I'm just thinking I guess"

He sighed feeling the tightness in his chest drop.

Ron and others were in the Kitty party beside the lake. Harry didn't go cause he knew Draco would return and he wanted to spend time which didn't work as expected. But still he thought it would be best not to go anymore. He wanted alone time to think, to cool down.

Harry slumped down on the bed with a loud thud and started fiddling with his wand. He always felt something doing this . Whenever he used to be bored or thinking deeply he would fiddle with his wand. It was his habbit with which Ron made loads of jokes mostly non veg.
_______________________________________
(Time Skip to next Day)

Harry was excited since last night Draco agreed to come to join Harry for his plan. He was confused about that thinking what it could be that Harry was kinda nervous but also was like excited.

"Hey"

"Hey ! Come on?"

"Yeah let's go. "

Draco and Harry started walking towards the Astronomy tower as it was Harry's one of the most favorite places for something.

When Draco reached there Harry immidiately closed his eyes and Draco couldn't help but Laugh.

"As if you're going to propose me "