wand swap

At prayer hall Harry started searching for Draco. He was disgusted with him. Thinking about the past event was making him ick.

"There must be some misunderstanding going on.. Draco can't do that.. my Draco can't do that"

Draco was standing with Jake Byers holding his hand.

I'm so sorry Harry, you've to forget me. I can't see you like that..

Draco was staring at Harry from afar like an astrophile would look to the space with his telescope. Keenly. Desperately.

Harry slowly scooted towards him .

"Hey Harry, what's up?"

Harry didn't reply to Jake. And Jake slowly moved away.

"Enjoyed?"

"What? What you mean Harry?"

"The Sex, with Jake"

Draco choked.

The what? With whom?!

"What's wrong with you? Are you drunk?"

"Don't lie . I heard you yesterday Draco. "

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"I just wanna know the truth"

"Even if it was us what is wrong? We are boyfriends Harry. And you can't just stay stuck in past! Blimey!"

Harry scoffed. Even if he had his doubt he couldn't still believe it. His mind was playing trick.

"I can't believe you"

"Stop it! It wasn't us! We just had been to our first date! Stop this nonsense!"

Did Harry hear me? Oh Merlin - HE HEARD ME JERKING OFF MAYBE -

"Fine i won't interrogate you. I'm sorry..".

Relief? Satisfaction? What it was it was calming Harry down. No , it wasn't his Draco and Jake. Draco's eyes never lied.
______________________________________

"Draco, this is for you"

Jake bought a bouquet of flowers and chocolate for him. And unfortunately Draco could see Harry in Jake. He kissed him immidiately passionately which Jake returned.

"You're a sweet guy.. really really sweet."

Jake blushed.

"T-thanks."

Draco smiled but he was guilty. No matter how much he wanted to keep his mind off Harry his face would pop up in front of his eyes.
_______________________________________

And the day came of the wand swap task. Draco had called Harry in astronomy tower via letter.
Harry was there waiting for Draco thinking Draco would return in his life. Poor Harry. Delulu Harry.

"You're here. How are you Hazza?"

Harry jumped on him hugging. Draco hugged him back holding his own wand back.

"I am fine now I'm happy you're here!"

Draco smiled.

"Close your eyes"

Harry closed his eyes and Draco immidiately swapped the wands . His reaction was grim and gloomy.

Forgive me..

He gave Harry a flower.

"I thought you were going to come back in my life."

"Harry, now we're friends.. please"

"Yeah.."

"And Hairy-"

"Yeah?"

"Come to room of requirements tonight "
______________________________________

Word count: 431

Bye bye 👋

Maybe some spicy chapters are gonna appear. 🤌