Date prior disaster

Picture: Jake
________________________

Harry was in his room reading books when Ron called him from outside.

"Oi! Come on let's raid the kitchen?"

"Now? At this fucking hour? We gonna get detention idiot!"

Ron rolled his eyes.

"Nothing gonna happen come on!"

Harry groaned. Afterall he couldn't turn down his bestfriend's proposal. From the first day of Hogwarts Ron and Hermione were there for him.

By the way, the duo were down to hallway on the way to kitchen when they heard laughter.

"Harry- is - is that - "

"No Ronald! Not a ghost! Who are they? "

Harry sensed it was Draco's laughter but couldn't agree cause something was unusual. Draco only unveiled his this form to Harry. So who was the lucky person now?

Slowly they became visible.
Jake and Draco. Harry and Draco's eyes locked and Draco went quiet.

"Ron you go I'll come"

Saying this Harry went to Draco seeing jake slowly go to his own way.
Draco put his hands in his pocket and cleared his throat seeing Harry's reaction.

"You're now friends with Jake?"

Not friends, boyfriends..

"Dray?"

"Ah he's.. he's now my boyfriend Harry"

"Stop joking you idiot!"

Harry laughed hugging Draco.

"What you think? You'll say and I'm gonna believe? "

"Harry, I'm not lying.. it's true.. we had our first date"

Harry felt like he was shot in the chest. He blinked several times.

"Really? Oh.."

Don't cry Harry please..just forgive your Draco..

Harry cupped Draco's face with a helpless reaction.

"Why? Draco why? I was yours .. why Jake? Not me? Harry loves you .. Harry dreamt about having a family with you.. not Jake"

"Harry-"

"Don't. Harry's dead from today."

Draco gasped and took him in arms forcefully. Harry was fuming in suppressed anger, touchiness. He started crying. Poor boy. Stuck in past. Teenage life sucks..

"Hazza, no don't say that.. we gotta move on. You have to move on..I am moving on now you have to understand"

"I CAN'T! IDIOT I CAN'T!"

Draco looked at him.

"Your memories, our memories haunting me.. I -I can't escape.. it's not that easy! You're mine only mine!"

"I'm Jake's. Not yours you gotta understand Harry."

Listening that Harry went angry uttering a 'fuck off' and Draco went away.
______________________________________

Draco and Jake became popular in school. Wherever students could see they could only see Jake and Draco. Harry was totally destroyed from inside but he hated the fact that he told Draco to fuck off. He went to Slytherin common room and then Draco's dorm to apologise.

"Dray? "

He knocked. No answer.

"Dray? It's.. Harry"

No answer came but he could hear something. Moans. Harry's eyes shot open.

Who's that?!

He immidiately left and when he came to room he threw his wand in anger.

"DRACO'S NOW HAVING SEX! WOW!"

"Who's having what?!"

Hermione and Ron immidiately came to Harry. While answering Harry broke down.

"I heard him.. my Draco.. he's he's..
Maybe the death eater thingy was just an excuse nothing else..he was bored of me maybe.. "

"Hey.. did you se them?"

"No but heard"

Ron and Hermione hugged Harry so that he'll calm down.

_______________________________________

Word count: 520

I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR EVAPORATING ALL OF A SUDDEN. Seriously I needed a break and didn't know of how much that's why I couldn't let you all know. By the way I'm back again and yeah you'll get the nest updates as soon as possible ❤️