INFO :D [ UPDATED...AGAIN ] !!

Hello to those who actually clicked on this story, thank you so much! I worked really hard on this... But anyways, my name is Fin. I'm really just here to talk about a few things before I get started. 

One of those things includes what I head cannon with Bob Velseb - 

1. The man definitely drinks Budweiser 

2. Doesn't care much for nice smelly things like cologne since it makes him more noticeable. But he does take a shower, sometimes. 

3. He eats other meat but it just simply doesn't taste the same as human flesh. Sure he can live on it, but if he had to choose between cow meat and human meat he'd choose human meat. He simply can't live without it

4. Being on the topic of meats, he literally eats whatever he wants. Raccoon? Sure! Raw birds? Why not. If there is a bird flying overhead and he's hungry. I wouldn't be surprised if he caught it with one of his hands and ate it. 

5. He has a lot of disorders that just aren't treated. Definitely has a split personality disorder, psychopathic disorders, etc, etc. However, in this one, he has split personality disorder, ADHD, and sleeping issues. 

6. Since his mask... well isn't a mask and is just face paint, a headband, eyeliner, and probably a bald cap. He's a theater kid, but I'm not sure if that will be talked about in later chapters... I do want to at least hint about it. 

7. He's pansexual. Literally, the only reason why I think this is because he doesn't discriminate when it comes to meat. I thought it would be funny if that's how he is in relationships too. 

8. He likes heavy metal and sings country music a lotttt. During cooking, sure. During the killing, hell yeah! He loves to play with his victims and if it scares them, he's doing it. 

9. He loves to wear aprons while cooking, tbh I have nothing to back this up with but I'm telling you he does. Something like "kiss the chef". 

10. He has a big ego and a god complex. I have no idea if I'll talk about this in the story but I want to say that fr.  

Theories - 

1. Bob Veseb is still alive. For this story, he just randomly woke up and tried to get out, but was caught and pushed into a mental hospital. However, he could easily leave but for some reason didn't want to...

2. He also worked with the cult before they got him out of jail.

3. Bob randomly chooses his victims. He stalks them, scares them, and just in general plays with his food basically.  

4. Bob is at least some kind of demon. Not to say he is like the spawn of a devil, but you have to remember his name is a pun off of another demon, the gluttony demon. If you take that logically he either changed his name or his parents gave him that name for a reason. But if that isn't right, at the very least I'm sure he's technologically some kind of supernatural entity because of the cult necklace. 

Trigger warnings and Nsfw - 

- Okay so, the sad part is... that the chapter with the mentions of self-harm, drug abuse, and drinking does have to do with the story. But I understand if you need to skip it. However, the NSFW is skippable! Also, the warnings will be in the titles. 

They will start at the start and end. 

- Emojis for self-harm -  ♦ 

- Emojis for NSFW - ♥

Last but not least, all of these pictures in the next chapters are actually made by me! I love drawing Bob Velseb. Also, yes some of them are slightly NSFW. However, I will draw NSFW but just not on here. Here's an example of one :D - 

 Here's an example of one :D - 

Hehe, he's so silly I love him. 

But yeah that's it, I hope you enjoy my story. It's long soooo maybe that's a good thing :'D