[ CHAPTER 11 ]

Credit to @/_da_deerb_ on Instagram for the banner :P 

You felt a sharp pain in your already sore shoulder. You yelped in pure agony, you couldn't keep pretending.

"FUCK!" You yelled and held onto your shoulder putting as much pressure as you could to hopefully stop it from bleeding. You looked up at Jack and John who looked mortified and yet confused about how you woke up so fast. You looked up at them, their eyes widened as you slowly shut your eyes.

'Hopefully, I can just... sleep this off...'

A muffled and panicked voice awoke you, it was deep and soothing. You couldn't help but get comfortable again against the floor, that was until they lightly slapped your cheek a couple of times.

"Wake up damn it!" They said, you opened your eyes to bob cupping your cheek. His eyes seemed to widen, "No..." he mumbled.

You looked around to see only trees and brushes all around you, that aching still coming from your shoulder but... it felt a little bit better. Bob got up with his hand on his forehead probably thinking. You then looked at your shoulder, it was definitely shot but it seems like bob tore off a bit of his sweater and tied it to your shoulder to stop the bleeding. Even wrapped it with some extra cloth tightly, he really seemed to know what he was doing... but you supposed he should know because well, he's Bob.

"...Ugh... Where are we?" You tried to get up.

"Hey now, sit down..." He grabbed your shoulders, set you back down, and sighed sitting next to you. "That dam bullet somehow only hit ya... but it did go through you at least." He chuckled tiredly.

You leaned onto his shoulder, "Thanks... for you know, saving me."

He stared at you and blinked. You smiled a bit, but he just looked away.

He said in a saddened tone. "I didn't. You got the same dam fate I got now."

"What do you mean?" You gave a confused face.

He turned toward you, "Lift ya shirt."

You flinched at the comment, "I don't really think it's a good time for that..."

He looked at you confused, "I didn't mean–" He took a deep breath in, "Just lift the dam shirt."

You blushed embarrassed but lifted up your shirt. You looked down to see a scar on your heart. Your eyes widened, "WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME?!"

"SH!" He placed his hand on my mouth and pushed you down. He looked around and then looked back at you.

"A-ack

"A-ack..." You looked up to him.

He stared for a second then swiftly pulled away his hand and turned away from you.

"Um... So... what does this mean?" You awkwardly said in silence as you got up.

"Ah... well, for one yer stuck here and two you can't... die now." He rubbed the back of his neck.

It all clicked for you. This whole time, all the crimes and theories that came from this town were all because of the thing now in your very own chest.

"You're... stuck here too, aren't you? Holy shit... Thats also why you didn't die even when shot and ran over so many times!" You inched closer to him. He didn't answer but that was a good enough answer for you.

"Wait, what if you do leave? What happens then?"

"Yer body rejects the gem and slowly, it kills itself." He facepalmed.

You couldn't believe this, you really couldn't leave this stupid town? Damn you had plans to travel at least some time in your life. You snapped out of it, you two definitely need to get home. It was already golden hour. But you surely couldn't go back to your own house... Shit, Bob's house.

"Bob, we need go back to your house." You placed your hand on his shoulder, standing up. It seriously hurt to stand up, but you needed to get somewhere safe.

He looked up at you and nodded. He stood up and picked you up princess-style.

"BOB, WHAT DID I SAY–" He lightly slapped your mouth.

"God damn yer loud... You can't walk like that so I'm being a gentleman and helping ya. Take it." He smiled his usual uncanny smile, pleased with himself. "Plus, I like holding ya like this."

"I'm not a child..." You huffed angrily.

"Hm-mhm." He smirked smugly and you crossed your arms as he started to walk through the forest. 

A/N - Oh wow theories finally coming here wooooo!!!!