[ CHAPTER 13 ]

You chewed it down, it was a weird texture for just gravy and rice.

Bob's hands started to shake, "You like it... don't ya?" 

"I guess so... What else did you put in there?" You finally opened your eyes and looked at the plate and at his smile. It clicked,

"You did not just give me human meat." Your eyebrow furrowed as you started to get up.

He placed down the plate and grabbed your wrists. "Before you freak out, you need it."

"YOU DID! YOU FUCKING MONSTER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You yelled as you tried to move your wrists around to free yourself but, just like always it wasn't enough.

"Calm yerself." His voice was soft.

You still tried to kick him but because of the way he was holding you, you could only kick the inside of his legs. Surely that wasn't going to work. So you looked up at him and just gave up.

"There ya go." He put your other wrists in his other hand and moved your hair away from your face. His smile grew bigger. "You need it because that's what the gem is workin' on."

"You do understand that makes literally no sense." You said as you grind your teeth together. "Plus even if that did make sense just fucking tell me next time!!" You yelled angrily.

"You wouldn't have eaten it, now would you?" He grabbed onto your chin lifting you closer to his face.

"Mmm." You growled angrily (not like a furry istg).

"You need a lot of carbs to heal that ol' bullet hole of yers and did you knowww... the body has about 125,822 calories?" He kissed your cheek. "So, you need it."

"So you lied to me about the story of when you were 19, huh?"

He shrugged in response.

"Jesus..." You turned your chin to the side.

He held onto your wrists still as he grabbed the plate of food again.

"Bob, I'm not eating any more of that." You turned away from the plate.

"Honey... you need it." He said seductively.

"Don't do that to me... It doesn't work." You tried to hide your blushing face.

"Yer blushin' though~." He grabbed your chin forcing you to look at him.

"This... is an awkward pose." You looked down, "You made it more awkward."

He smiled, "Oops. But you should still eat." He held the spoon by your face.

"I can do it by myself thank you." He stared at you for a bit but let go of your wrists.

He grabbed his own plate and sat next to you on the couch. "Don't think about it, just eat."

You grabbed your plate and gagged a bit. Then looked over to him who was happily chowing down. You took a deep breath in, grabbed a spoonful, and chewed it down.

John and Jack's POV.

Jack sat down next to John. Both rethinking the whole day. They just both saw (y/n) whom they assumed was taking a break after Bob broke out due to being scared of him, being taken away by Bob himself... Not only that but wounded now thanks to Jack's bullet. Jack had been freaking out for the past few hours and John hasn't been so successful at keeping him calm. Now, at least he wasn't shaking.