[ CHAPTER 5 ]

I popped open a wine bottle happily.

"You're sure you don't want any?" I smiled in a mocking way.

He growled angrily sitting down at the bar behind me. "I ain't no fancy wine guy. I'd rather have 'Budweiser.'"

I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face, "Of course, you would, ol' country boy."

I snickered, grabbed my glass of wine, and leaned on the counter behind me facing him. I swirled the wine inside of the glass and then spoke up. "Did you even think about what would happen after you, once again, broke out of another 'prison'? Not to mention, why my house? How did you even know it was mine in the first place?"

I took a sip looking up at him while he tried to find his words.

"I thought I'd just lay low, for now, that's all." He put his hand on his cheek, staring at me.

"Huh..." I noticed he didn't answer my other questions. But I shrugged it off as it being typical fucking Bob.

"How about the killing?" I raised a suspicious eyebrow.

He chuckled a bit, "Need a break. Everythin' hurts."

"Just a break? You're seriously– you know what, I forgot you were Bob Velseb." I rolled my eyes taking another stressed-out sip of my wine. A bit dripped from my chin and onto my white collared shirt.

"Aw, man..." I said disappointedly, turning around to grab a napkin.

Bob looked at me seeing my shirt completely ruined. The red wine made it look almost like... blood and his mouth began to drool. He stood up, walked around the bar, and came up close behind me. I turned around only to be met with his soft chest and white shirt, he still smelt like the mental hospital...

"The fuck are you–"

He started to unbutton my collared shirt, I was so surprised that I didn't even stop him or had enough reaction time to even realize what was happening. He then pulled it off and put it on the counter. Leaving me just in my white undershirt.

"Go change, darlin'. Before I change my mind."

He placed his hand on one side of the counter, almost cornering me, just in case he did change his mind to do whatever he wanted to do to me. I decided simply not to find out and swiftly walked to my room.

From Bob's pov:

I huffed obsessively lookin' at the shirt he placed on the counter. I clenched my hand and then smelled his ruined collared shirt. 'Smells... like a sweet forest. Fuck... everythin' he doing turns me right on.' I licked the wine glass where he put his lips. 'Again, sweet...' I laughed quietly, pleased with myself. I only came to his home to get him in bed and leave... but the chasin' seems better. When he wrapped that belt around my neck I felt like I finally found a worthy opponent. I rubbed my neck where the belt rubbed against his skin. I was so very satisfied with my find... I placed down the collared shirt and went into the fridge, I haven't eaten anythin' for hours now. 'The fuck? Where is all the meat?' Come to find out all those salads the therapist ate during lunch weren't because he was tryna' to be healthy, it was because he was fuckin' vegetarian. I was startin' to get mighty pissed off.

I walked out of my room with a sweater on and looked at Bob staring at the fridge. 'Shit, he must be pissed that I don't have any meat...'

"Bob?" I said trying to be confident, he turned his head to look at me. His eyebrows were forced together.

I laughed nervously, "Uhhh... do you have a change of clothes in your apartment? We... need to go shopping."

"Yer fuckin' right we need to go shoppin'." He huffed slamming the fridge door, I just scratched the back of my neck. I knew if I made him upset now, I wouldn't be able to defend myself. So I just kept quiet regardless of my pride.