[ CHAPTER 12 ]

Time skip; you're at bob's house... the sun has finally fallen asleep and the moon is now out.

[ TW !! possible gore ]

You sat at the old wooden dinner table covered in a bloody towel. Bob sat next to you as you held out your arm.

You hissed in pain. "C-could you at least give me a towel– OW." You flinched but he held onto your arm.

He had long tweezers sticking into the bullet hole and every time he moved, it hurt like hell.

"Stop movin' it only takes longer for me to pull it out." He looked up at you for a second then back to the bloody mess. "Ah, here we go." He pulled out the bullet. 

He then cleaned and stitched up your wound. 

You groaned in pain biting onto your lip closing your eyes and looking away. He just stared at you a bit of drool dripping off his muzzle.

"Click."

You opened your eyes to the sound. It was Bob, taking off his muzzle. He could've done that the whole time?! Then you remembered that he did in fact bite and kiss you earlier. Your eyes widened and you moved away from him that was until a big bruise showed on his chin.

"Jesus Bob, who punched you?" You grabbed his chin with a concerned look.

"It's nothin'." He shrugged.

"Dude your face is all fucked up, just let me fix it." You said now turning his chin to the side.

"Aw," He grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Mr. Therapist gettin' all soft again for the ol' cannibal." He smiled ear to ear.

You groaned in annoyance getting up, "Where's your first aid kit?" You said looking around.

He tapped the table with his index finger, "Hm, that cabinet there should have somethin' for my bruise." He pointed to the bottom cabinet in the old wooden kitchen.

You walked over to it, bent down, and opened it. Inside was jars of human eyes.

"BOB! WHAT THE HELL!?" You fell on your back sliding away from the jars.

He laughed loudly, "HA! D-DON'T WORRY DARLIN', THEY AIN'T REAL! B-BUT PFFT- THAT FIRST AID IS IN THERE! HAHA!"

You cracked your head at him with a face that said 'I'm going to kill you for that.' But, looking at Bob laugh at something that wasn't a killing joke, that wasn't traumatic, but just a silly little prank. You had to join in as well. You laughed more than you probably ever had. You wonder how long it's been since you felt... this good.

You placed the first aid kit on the table and started to get started on the bruise on his face. For once those intrusive thoughts didn't join in. You smiled warmly.

Bob chuckled a bit, "That's a new one." He said with a smile.

"Hm?" You nodded your head slightly.

"That face, ya never made that one before." He looked down at you. Your eyes meet for a few seconds. Until you finally broke it.

"U-um. Why did that... monster thing call you a half-bred demon?" You placed a bandaid on the bruise.

"Ah..." He rubbed the bandaid, "If ya think I'm some spawn of hell himself you'd be wrong." He laughed. "No... When I was workin' for that damn cult, I met a man. He never told me his name, I only ever knew him by some dumb ol' nickname. Somethin' like 'Dad'? He was the leader of course, so I followed his orders. He then showed me what you've seen. That's when he also showed up." He looked uncomfortable.