[ CHAPTER 9 ]

Time skip, 12:30 pm

Bobs pov:

I was lookin' through his house, it was small but fancy. It suited him. All these new smart houses gizmos scattered around the house, something I only heard stories of in prison and the ward. I threw my dirty clothes into the washing machine. It took me a long while until I turned the damn thing on. All them buttons and screens confused the hell out of me. I sighed frustrated as I walked down the hall. I finally reached the washroom and took a peek inside. 'Just how fancy is this damn therapist...'

 (Too lazy to explain it, just know it looks like this)

I thought takin' a step inside, and looking at myself in the mirror. Hickeys and bites covered my chest and neck. 'Well, I'll be... that looks pretty dam good on me.' I admired my darlin' marks gained from last night. 'Ya know, I wouldn't mind livin' like this. Though I do wanna get some human flesh...'

'Plop, plop, plop' I looked down to the drool dripping off my muzzle then chin, and onto the counter. I took a deep breath in, getting ready to shower shakin' off the thoughts.

As I got out and stepped outside the washroom with just a towel, I looked at the clock... half past one.

"Where in the hell is he?" I said aloud, goin' into the laundry room.

I put my clothes back on, I smelled them. They smelt just like my darlin'... just the way I like it. You hummed, 'Run, Rabbit Run!' smiling at the song. I made sure to remember the whole song to scare people... but honestly, I liked it too. I looked outside, but there was still no sign of him. A bush moved unnaturally however, 'What in the Sam Hill?' I squinted my eyes at the bush. A red cloak popped out from it and hastily walked to the front porch. He looked extremely nervous, I frowned angrily. If he had the keys, where is that damn therapist...

He slid into the dark corner beside the door just so that when they opened it, he could quietly shut it behind them and beat the living shit out of them. His face smiled as his heart beat fastened when he heard the keys unlock the door. The door slung open, and the person with the red cloak walked in quietly. Just as fast, Bob shut the door behind them and grabbed onto them almost crushing them in the process. He covered their mouth as their screams were muffled.

"Shut up." He said angrily as he held tighter onto their mouth. They, however, kept screaming even if it was muffled. "I said shut it!" He grabbed onto their arm harshly behind them.

"I swear to god, if ya don't stop yer stupid screaming, I'll eat ya alive." He said with pure hatred. They nodded with fear.

"Why are ya here?" He lifted his hand off of their mouth still holding onto their arm. Still quite angry.

"I-I'm just doing my job as the c-cult asked me to! That's all I know I s-swear!" They said now, crying.

Bob's face frowned a bit. "Hm..." Instead of letting the person in the red cloak go, he grabbed their arm and twisted it.

"CRACK!"

"AH-" He covered their mouth before any more screams could get out. He looked at them, and he... didn't feel excited, at least compared to something else. 

'Odd...' He thought with a confused look.

He dragged the body out the back door, as they struggled he grabbed their chin looking at their fearful expression, examining it.

"Not even close." He grabbed and twisted their neck in just the wrong way.

"CRACKKK!"

He threw them down,

"Thud." 

He ripped off their arm with his teeth like an animal, his teeth ripped through a bit of their cloak. He just wrapped the bottom of their arm like it was some food from the fair. He sighed with pleasure as he licked the blood off his face and teeth. At least the meat was still good. He grabbed it making sure not to get any blood on himself. He then dragged their lifeless body to into the forest behind (Y/N)'s house. He casually munched on their arm while walking. He hummed happily to the flavor. Such a good treat for today. He left the body in a random place in the woods and along with the leftovers from the arm he ate as a simple snack. He stopped for a second, stopping and looking back at the house in the distance. He just laughed and kept on through the brush.

A few hours prior, you were walking out of the store with clothes for Bob.

"Ughhhh I told myself not to get so many damn clothes..." You sighed and looked at all the shopping bags filled to the brim with shirts, sweaters, jeans, and even some jackets. You had no idea the style he liked other than maybe.... comfort? You stood outside thinking... You looked around you, you still felt paranoid as the hair on the back of your neck rose as you walked to the car in the parking lot. You opened your car door and started the car. That was before someone from the backseat put a piece of cloth on your mouth. 

"MFFTH!" You said as your vision blurred and after a while and some struggling, you shut your eyes as your body went limp.

...

There was a long silence until finally, you could hear muffled voices, they seemed to chant something. You finally opened your eyes and looked around you. People in red cloaks surrounded your trembling body, chanting something in a different language... Possibly Latin? You scolded yourself for never taking that class in college.

You looked in utter terror as one stepped closer to you and turned their hands to the sky. He started to shout the enchantment louder than the rest. Your eyes grew wide, you knew none was coming to get you. You knew Bob definitely wasn't, he was free now. Your family honestly didn't care. You were sure Kevin would miss you but... would never find you in time. The two cops, as much as you loved them, sure as hell were the second to last people to save you. The corners of your mouth shift downward.

All of this, for nothing... nothing to be happ- The memory of you and Bob having a laughing fit in the car crossed your mind. Another, of you two talking to each other in the psych ward, they all seemed to flash before your eyes. Even if he was a horrible person, he never seemed to want to harm you. He had so many chances to do so, you honestly wondered why. Maybe he was just teasing you, waiting to gain your trust only to backstab you because that's the 'fun in it'. But still, tears filled your eyes. But through all those sorrowful tears, you smiled... just a bit. You weren't sure why but you did. 

That was until you screamed as the floor beneath you gave in, letting you fall into the depths of darkness. 

You honestly thought, 'Maybe... it's okay to die like this...'  You sighed as your body went limp, waiting for when you hit the hard ground.

A/N - Huh... Why has he kept you alive...? Is this really the end for you...? TBH sounds like an L to me.