Chapter 2

Josephine POV

Nash and Cameron just looked at me and laughed, they both put out their hands to high five me, I high fived them before getting up to find Hayes. "Hayes baby where are you" I said playfully. I snuck up to his bedroom door, i peaked in and saw him walking towards his bed. I ran and tackled him onto his bed, I landed on him and he let out a grunt. "Ouch" Hayes said laughing at me. I looked down realising my elbow was leaning into his hip. "I'm so sorry Hayes" I said. We both got up. "It's ok. I'm going for a walk to get some food that Nash and Cam have requested so I'll see you later" Hayes said while walking out the room and into the room the boys were in, "wanna come for a walk cam?" Hayes offered to cam. "Yea sure". They walked outside, the door slammed shut behind them. I walked out of Hayes' room to find Nash sitting there by himself. "Hey Nash" I said sitting down on the ground next to him, taking a handful of popcorn. "Hey Joe" he said looking at me smiling. "Let's do something fun" Nash insisted.

Nash POV

I put my camera on its tripod and put 2 chairs in front of the wall it was facing. Josephine and I both sat down on the chairs and I started the intro. "Hey guys it's Nash, I'm back with a neeeeeew videeeeeeeo. And joining me is the beautiful Josephine Dallas. Today we are doing the challenge where you have to put water in your mouth and the first person to laugh looses. It's the best of 3. lets get started".
I won the challenge because Joey is very easy to make laugh.
The boys had come back with food. Cameron threw skittles at me and Joe, we smirked at each other and started to eat them. "I brought movies guys!" Joey said sounding pleased with herself. I asked her what ones, she named them and we ended up deciding on one. Hayes was in is his room so it was just us 3. Joey was in the middle of me and Cameron, which I was fine with.
After the movie we decided to get ready for bed. We all slept in my bed, my bed was a king size so it was pretty big. Joey was in the middle again, hey I wasn't complaining, she was wearing Pj shorts which you could hardly see over her pj top which was Cam's merch.
Her make up was off and her hair wasn't done. She still looked perfect.
Before we went to sleep we all checked our twitters and tweeted something.
"@Josephinedallas: sleep over with my boys. I love you guys @nashgrier @camerondallas xx"
"@nashgrier: having a great night with my 2 faves @camerondallas @Josephinedallas"
"@camerondallas: couldn't ask for a better sister and a better best friend @Josephinedallas @nashgrier"
We all said goodnight to eachother and snuggled to keep warm, it was cold, and I am so keen for summer.

**********************************
Hope your liking it so far!
If you have any twists or drama you want me to put in it tweet me: @yasnashsmuffin
Or message me on here.