Chapter 17

Nash POV
"Cameron, she broke up with me" I said, clearly upset. "Wait. What. Why? What happened?!" Cam asked. "I don't know, she cheated on me" I said to him. "With who?" as cameron asked that my face started to go red, I was about to blow up, I was furious. Cam put his hand on my shoulder, "bro, who?" He asked again. "Matthew".

Josephine POV

I woke up at 9:30am with 28 messages and 7 missed calls. They were from Nash and Cameron, Nash said he wants to talk about this and Cameron said he is disappointed in me. I guess Nash told him. That's just fucking marvellous. I turned over to find Matt already looking at me, "what did they say?" He asked with guilt in his voice. I looked at him for a second, admiring every inch of his bare body that the sheets were no longer covering, how perfect he looks when he wakes up, the way his gorgeous brown eyes are glued on me. "Nothing. I'll call Cameron later and talk to Nash when he gets home tomorrow. It won't be any easier that way but it can't be done over the phone" I told Matt as I pulled my hair out and started to braid it. "It can't be done? There's nothing to be done. I'm sorry. We shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake, wasn't it!? I shouldn't have come here yesterday, I shouldn't of kissed you. None of this should of happened. You and Nash are perfect for each other. Me and you, we, we just aren't, you are too good for me, your perfect and stunning and you look amazing with or without make up on, your ass is hella fucking good and your waist and your hips and your everything. You are amazing and I'm just a shit best friend" Matt was rambling as his voice started to shake. Aw he is a sweetheart, did he really just say that.
"Matt", I put my hand up to his face and rested my palm on his cheek. "That is the sweetest thing, none of that may be true, but I am not too good for you, so don't ever say that again!" I said rubbing his face with my thumb before I dropped my hand from his face and put it in his hand. We sat there in silence until I heard my phone ring. I looked at it to find Cameron calling me, "you haven't spoken to him, you have rejected all his calls and you haven't replied to his messages. Answer the call" matt said as I sat there watching it ring. I picked up the phone, "hello?" I said anxiously. "Joey! I've been so worried about you! I'm on the plane and we are about to take off, I'm getting yelled at for being on my phone, but I'm coming home baby Jo Jo!" Cameron said, I started to get tears in my eyes so Matt walked out with a blanket around him, i guess so I could have some privacy. "Is Nash with you?" I asked him. "Yes. But he won't come home if you don't want him to. He said he will go to his mums" cam replied. "No it's fine. We need to talk anyway", "ok. There's no pressure sweetie. We will see you in a few hours". I hung up and opened the door so I could tell Matt to come back in, he walked up to me and kissed the top of my head. "Turns out it wasn't their flight that is being delayed, the are coming now" I said, I didn't know wether to be happy or sad so I kinda just cried. He let go of the blanket he had around his body and he took off his shirt, I put my arms around his neck and he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to gently kiss my chest, he kissed his way up my neck and my jaw bone, he then placed his lips on mine and walked over to my bed, he laid me down and got on top of me, he took off my shirt leaving me in just my bra and panties. His kisses travelled down to my stomach, it was getting really heated up until Matt decided to blow a raspberry on my stomach, we both laughed and continued to kiss. My fingers played with his hair at the back of his head. Before I knew it Matt had taken off my panties and tried insert himself into me. "Matthew what are you doing? Stop!" I said to him, I said it too late because I just felt it go in. As soon as I said it Matt pulled out and looked at me. "Fuck. I'm so sorry baby, I thought..." Matt started to say, he sounded really worried. I didn't know what to say, "yeah I thought that too...but I can't do that" I said, Matt looked at me with a bad look on his face. "Wait, I. You already. It went in." I said. I was freaking out. "It's ok! We were protected, nothing will happen" Matt said putting on his clothes then passing me his hoodie and my panties to put on. "Yeah I know, that's not what I'm worried about" I said to him as I put the pieces of clothing on that he just gave me. "Well then what is it?" He asked. "Nash and I promised he would be my first" I said, regretting that I said it out loud instantly.
********************************
I hope you guys are liking this. Leave feedback :)