Chapter 1

Josephine's POV

"Joey!" I heard my brother, Cameron, calling out my nick name. His voice echoed up the stairs and into my room. My name is Josephine but Cameron calls me Joey or sometimes Joe and so do his friends.
"Coming!" I yelled back at him, hoping he would hear me.
I looked in the mirror. I played with my messy bun a little bit and quickly touched up my makeup, before putting it in my bag. I was wearing skinny jeans with one of Cameron's oversized t-shirts, and red vans. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and I ran down stairs with my over night bag strap on my shoulder. "It's about time! Would you like me to carry your bag to the car?" Cameron asked me whilst picking up the keys to his car. "Chill cam!" I said ruffling his hair around with my fingers. "No I'll be fine carrying it, thank you" I continued while walking to the door with Cameron trailing behind me.
Cam unlocked the car and I threw my bag in the boot before hopping in the passenger side of the car. Cam and I were going to stay at Cam's best friends house tonight, Nash Grier. Me and Nash were pretty close, he has known me since I was 12, Im now 16. He is a year older than me which makes him 17, and Cameron is 18.

Nash POV

I heard a car pull into the drive way, I knew it was Cameron and Josephine because they were coming over for the night. I walked out side to help if they needed it, as I walked out I saw Josephine hop out of the car. She looked beautiful, as always, her sense of style was like mine. I loved it. I've know her for a few years and I've always had a thing for her, we almost went out last summer but her ex got in the way, but summer is coming in a few days and I plan to make her mine.
I walked up to her and gave her a hug, "hey Joey" I said while taking her bag off her. "Hey Nashy" she said giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. I walked over to cam and gave him a bro hug. I lead the way inside my house, we put all their stuff in my room since we will be sleeping in there tonight. We walked into the lounge room where my little brother Hayes was playing Xbox. "Oooo can I play" Joey said sliding next to him on the couch. "Sure but I might kick your ass!" Hayes said giving her a controller & playfully nudging her. "I don't think so! I have kicked Nash and Cam's ass in one game", "bring it Joey!".
"lets get some pop corn" I said to Cam gesturing to the kitchen.
When I was making the popcorn Cameron asked if I was still interested in Joey. I told him I was and I was going to try to make things happen this summer.
We took out the popcorn, Cam and I sat on the ground in front of the couch and watched them play. Joey won and Hayes got the shits and left the room.

*************************************
Hey guys, so this is my first chapter. If you have any request of what I should put in the book or what people should come in or what drama should go down tweet me: @yasnashsmuffin
Or message me on here
And I might use your ideas ;)