Chapter 32

Josephine POV

I heard all the boys yelling out Nash's name, I was still in Cameron's room, I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I was so excited to hug him and kiss him, but I was so nervous I was shaking, "calm down beautiful, it will all be ok" Cameron said hugging me then leaving the room, as he left he hugged Nash and then Nash walked in.
He shut the door behind him and stood in front of it while I was still sitting on Cam's bed.
The second I saw him this collide-scope of memories started to play in my head.
I'm not sure what I was doing but Nash rushed over to me and asked if I was ok. I sat up straight, the memory lane trip was over, Nash was kneeling on the floor looking up at me, he was holding my hands.
"Talk to me" Nash said. I just wanted to kiss him, that's all I want. But I held back, we need to talk first.
"Nash, I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I know I-"
"No Joey! Don't apologise! This isn't your fault" Nash cut me off.
"Please don't cut me off" I said sternly. He nodded.
"As I was saying" I continued. "I'm sorry, I put you through pain no one should have to go through. I have had so many flashbacks and your in all of them. All I can see is us kissing. And I don't know where this leaves us because some dick head is down stairs who I have been "seeing" for the last 2 weeks, which I'm so sorry for that would of hurt you so much and I'm so sorry".
"Stop saying sorry baby" Nash said kissing me on the head. My heart was racing and my mind was screaming for him to kiss me on the lips.
"Josephine Ariana Dallas, will you be my girlfriend, again?" Nash asked on one knee with a lolly ring.
"Mmmm, I remember your cheesiness" I giggled. "Of coarse I will" I said, finally we kissed. Passionately. Right at that moment the door swung open and Alex was standing there, furious. Cameron and Shawn laughed and high fived, "we are through" Alex yelled. "Actually we were through about 3 years ago" I said, he stormed down stairs and got into his car and left.
I sassily flicked my hair, I laughed and kissed Nash again.
Nash and I walked out onto the balcony hand in hand. All the boys whistled.
"I'd like to say, after kissing this loser again I have my full memory back. Every second I've spent with him as my boyfriend has come back to me, every kiss, every glance. everything. I'm glad to be with my Hamilton again" I said looking up at Nash making us both smile, a tear escaped from Nash's eye. Everyone whistled and cheered.

"I'm speechless. I honestly thought I'd never get you back, I thought you were gone forever and that thought made me feel like shit, something I never want to feel agin. But I know as long as I'm with you I won't ever feel it again." Nash said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands met my waist, we kissed.
"I feel like y'all just got married" Aaron said laughing. Cameron punched him in the arm. We laughed, it felt good to laugh again, to be happy again, to be with tho people you want to surround yourself with your whole life. It felt good to be with the love of my life.