Chapter 23

Nash POV

So I'm invited to a party tonight, but Joey isn't. I don't know weather or not to go, she keeps telling me it's fine and to go but I don't know. "Babe! Seriously just go. Your making a big deal over nothing" Joey said. "Ok baby, I just want to make sure your okay with it" I said putting my hands on her hips and kissing her. "I'm fine!" She insisted, we kissed once again. "I feel sick anyway, I'm not in a party mood" she added. "Awwww baby. Now I want to stay home" I said as I lifted Joey up and giving her a big hug, "Nash stop. You are going and I don't care if I have to push you out the door and lock you out" she said with a serious tone.

I helped Nash get ready and I drove him to the party, Cameron was already there. I got out of the car to say hi to the boys, "okay ill leave you guys to it" I said hugging them all goodbye. "Boys you take care of my man!" I said looking at all of them, they all nodded. "Be good, don't get into any punch ups or fights!" I said giving Cameron a kiss on the cheek, "that goes for you too Grier" I said to Nash as I playfully messed up his hair and gave him a kiss. I waved by and started to walk back to the car, "I love you baby girl" Nash shouted. "I love you too" I yelled back at him.
I got in the car and ordered pizza, I picked it up, hired a movie, bought some Ben and Jerry's and I went home.

Jack Johnson POV

Sammy and I were on the phone to some hot girls we know, we were inviting them over tonight, maybe one of us will get lucky tonight. Nash walked over to us just as we hung up the phone, "who was that" Nash asked. "Just some girls" I said, Sammy nodded his head and said "yeah Carly and Amber are coming over with their friends". Nash's face changed dramatically, "Amber!!? Why the fuck would you invite her?" Nash said. "I'm sorry man" I said. "What ever" Nash said walking over to Jack G, I looked at Sammy and shrugged my shoulders. "Bro that is his ex, maybe it wasn't the best choice" Sammy said to me. "I know. But she said she likes me" I said back. "Your gonna hook up with Nash's ex?" He asked. "I don't know" I said. Sammy shook his head.

Sammy Wilk POV

Well I was recording Nash dance and then Amber came up to him and started to kiss him. He kissed her back, he was drunk off his face so I doubt he knew what he was doing. "Uh bro" Gilinsky said trying to pull him off her. He pushed G away and continued to kiss her, he pined her against the wall and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him. They were kissing very aggressively. I was holding my phone in my hand as I was watching this go down, I looked at my phone and the video wasn't on the screen anymore so I figured I must of deleted it.
Later that night Johnson came up to me and told me to look at my story, so I did. "OH SHIT!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Its ok, everyone continue having fun" Johnson shouted. "Fuck!! I put that on my story? Oh my holy mother of god" I said to Johnson. "Has Joey seen it?" He asked me. I scrolled through the people who have seen it, and about half way down I saw Joey's name. I looked up at Johnson. "FUCK!" I said. I went into my contacts and rang Joey. "No answer." I said to Johnson. I rang again. Still no answer. "shit" Johnson said. "Just give it time, we will talk to her tomorrow when we aren't drunk." He added. "Ok. Where is Nash. Get him away from Amber right fucking now" I said looking around for Nash. "Well we should of done that to start with but ok" Johnson said. "Bro we tried. He pushed us all" I said. "Well we need to find them" we both agreed.

********************************
Wow I have almost 200 reads, it's not much but it means a lot 😂💓
Thank you all so much :)