Nightmares & realisations

TW - rape

I jolted awake, looking around I was in a dark room. I was laying on the floor, a concrete floor.

Oh no

The door slammed shut. The creaking of stairs was the only noise filling the room.

It's him

"You need to learn your lesson the hard way kid" he was slurring his words he had been drinking.

I backed up as much as I could but it was a small and empty room. He stalked closer. Grabbing my shirt, lifting me off the ground I could hear the unbuckling of his belt. I tried escaping his grasp but he was too strong for me. I couldn't stop the tears from falling, I know what's about to happen. I can't go through this again.

"Please sir stop" I begged. But again he only stared at me. Smiling.

"You need to learn fag" he threw me against the wall. My body was so weak. I felt his hands on me. On my body. He was pulling off my underwear, I couldn't stop him. I tried kicking I tried screaming. But no one heard me. Only him. But he never stopped. His hands never left me, he never stopped smiling.

End of TW

I jumped out of bed in a cold sweat barely catching my breathe. I could still feel his hands over me. My eyes were pouring out my tears. I curled up with my face between my knees. I then heard the door open and close.

"Y/n? Hey sweetie it's okay. You're okay" Scarlett soft voice broke through my ears. I felt the bed dip as she sat next to me. I turned to look up at her barely seeing due to my blurred vision. I felt her hand on my shoulder rubbing it gently. "Was it a bad dream it's okay. It wasn't real you're safe"

Her words made me cry harder. It wasn't just a bad dream.

"Hon I'm gonna hug you now okay it's okay" I felt her arms around me. The affection was strange, I felt safe. I turned towards her wrapping my arms around her, sobbing into her chest. She held me close. I could hear her gently shushing me. Her voice paired with the soft thump of her heart beat helped me calm down.

I had stopped crying but didn't let go. I didn't want to lose her warmth just yet and she didn't make me.

"What happened sweetie?" I held her closer.

"Him" I wasn't sure if she'd know who I was referring too but the way her arms held me tighter I know she knew.

"He can't hurt you, your dream wasn't real it's okay" I shook my head. "What's wrong honey?"

I lifted my head to meet her eyes. "It was real, he did that to me. He t-touched me" I whispered the last part. I felt the tears build back up. Scarlett cupped my cheeks wiping the loose tears that fell.

"It will never happen again, no one will do anything like that to you I will make sure of it" she looked hurt. I could only nod and hug her again. I could barely hear her shushes as I started falling asleep.

I felt the sun come through the window hitting my face. I pulled the pillow I was cuddling closer and hid my face against it. Until I heard laughing. I looked up and saw Scarlett. I was cuddling Scarlett.

"I'm so sorry" I quickly got up. Looking down.

"Hey it's okay, last night you felt asleep in my arms so I stayed in case you needed me" she lifted my head to look at her. She had a loving look.

"Thank you" I got off the bed to stretch Scarlett followed.

"I'm gonna start breakfast. How about today we just chill watch some movies. Are you a fan of marvel?" I couldn't help but smile.