Us day

I woke up at 9:30. Scarlett wanted us to go bed early because she said we'll spend the whole day together. I've never had a day that's just about me. I wonder what she had planned. I'm so excited I can't wait for her to wake up. I know the perfect way to get her up.

I grabbed my pillow and hopped out of bed. I went to Scarlett's room and quietly snuck in.

"PILLOW FIGHT" I yelled and whacked her multiple times with the pillow. I couldn't stop laughing.

"AH Y/N" Scarlett yelled out before grabbing her pillow and started hitting me.

We stopped attacking each other then Scarlett pulled me into bed with her. We both were still laughing and tried catching our breaths.

"Well that's not the alarm I set"

"I was just really excited for today" it felt nice being with Scarlett.

"Well then let's start the day with breakfast" we both got out the bed. I made my way to the kitchen a little faster than Scarlett, she was still tired.

"Can I help with breakfast?"

"No thank you hon. You can watch some tv til it's ready" she grabbed her apron and started getting some bowls out.

"No I'm okay I rather sit and talk with you"

"I'd love that"

I sat in my usual seat. We started talking about her first, like what's her job like and her favourite things. I really wanted to get to know her. She shifted the topic to me and my likes. I only really had photography but I feel like now I can try and find new things I like.

"Then I was in a cave with this big guy and this other not big guy and they were like cavemen and then I was at a lake. It had a water fountain in the middle" I was rambling about the dream I had last night as Scarlett placed breakfast in front of me.

"I'm sorry for rambling" I looked down.

"Hey I'm always here to listen" I looked up to see her smiling face. She always made me feel better.

I grabbed my fork and looked at my food.

Chocolate chip pancakes.

"You remembered" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Of course I remembered it's about you"

"I've never felt so special before"

"It's just pancakes?" Scarlett sat and started eating her breakfast.

"It's more than pancakes. You remembered something I told you and thought about me when making breakfast. It's more than I've ever gotten" I wiped my eye and kept eating.

"You'll get a lot more y/n" Scarlett gave me a loving smile. I feel so lucky that she found me.

After we ate Scarlett wanted us to do some gardening. I've never done any gardening before. I don't think I've ever been in a garden before. But Scarlett reassured me that it's just us and I didn't have to be afraid to mess up or get messy. She always knew what to say.

The clothes we ordered came that evening so I changed into some clothes I didn't mind getting dirty. We walked out to her garden and her yard was huge. There was so much green it hurt my eyes. There was a little pond near the back and a tree. I always wanted to climb trees. We went to the little shed and grabbed shovels, gloves, seeds, soil and a hose.

"I'm gonna plant some sunflowers and I need water the plants too. Would you like to help me plant?"

"I'm not sure if I'll be good at it. I can watch" I rather not mess anything up especially since she obviously takes pride in her garden.