Chapter Fifteen

Yuzuki's Pov
"Honey they are only a month old they shouldn't be trying to lift their heads up." A small yawn had left from my lips in a sleepy like haze. It was another late night with the triplets. They took turns crying getting hungry or watching with their round eyes with curiosity. Me and Neji both sat in front of the little make shift bed. All three of them watching us just like we watched them.

"Maybe they are just curious? The house is full of sounds and sights. Look at Hiroshi he can't be trying to roll over right?" I titled my head in confusion, Neji yawned his own sleepiness before resting his head on top of my own. A loud cheer like squeak left from Okimi. I had almost fallen asleep right there. Motherhood and fatherhood really out a toll on your body.

"Bah!" I had shot up quickly when Neji was shaking me gently, gesturing with another yawn.

"I think our daughter is hungry my love." It took me a turn of blinking a couple times seeing her watching me with ease. I then carefully scooped her up with a chuckle, holding her towards my chest as she grabbed at my chest with fast like hands squeaking in her babyish tone.

"She just ate though-" The softest laughter left from me watching Neji scoop up the two boys with a cute little side smile. He shook his head a couple times.

"They are growing.."

"They have your big head."

"Go sleep on the floor!"

_________________________________
What a long night it has been, switching between feeding duty and diaper duty. I wasn't too sure when the sleep had fallen over our little family but I was awoken to soft chatter, and speech. "Holy they look exhausted.. I don't even wanna wake him but we have a mission. Look at how the boys curl up into their mom." With a small tired flutter of my eyes I saw peering over us was Tenten and Lee. I thought I was dreaming seeing Lee's smiling face, beaming down at us even more.

"Good morning sleepy heads.. I hate to wake you but Neji's one month is up." Tenten pouted while looking down at me even more. I fluttered my eyes a couple times before I chuckled in a sleepy tone.

"Here's my advice don't have a baby yet. The drink your breast milk like crazy. I think Neji passed out first." I held both Hiroshi and Kiyoshi seeing the sight of Okimi sleeping on Neji's neck.

Balancing the two, I shook Neji's shoulders fast like. He groaned scrunching up his face. Those eyes of his shot open so quick like, he almost sat up in a panicked tone.

"I'm up." He stated out holding back a soft yawn. I shook with gently laugher shaking my head hoping to reassure him.

"Relax.. Your team needs you for a mission be careful okay?" He blinked in confusion, lifting his free hand to rub at his eye fast like.

"What? I can't leave you with the triplets by yourself I just need one extra day." I locked eyes with him even more giving him a soft smile.

"Neji we will be okay, go be with your team okay." The worry was fresh on his face before he sighed laying Okimi down on the plush pillows. Gazing at me with even more, I felt him cup at my face a little.

"I'm only a letter away okay... Please be safe I beg of you." I rolled my eyes playfully at him, before feeling him kissing at my head. Lee was gently squeaking in place once he had backed up.

"You are such a good father Neji! Watching you with children is so heartwarming I might cry." I found myself shaking with laughter at the embarrassed sight of Neji's face growing red while he sat up in a quick motion getting up off the bed.

"You guys are so embarrassing.. And I know Hinata let you guys in too. Come on." He gestured with one hand. I smiled waving slightly with my hands to say goodbye to Tenten and Lee who were waving goodbye happily. It was gonna be a little different with just us three I could tell.

"If you fall or get exhausted call for my annoying uncle!" I couldn't help the louder laugh that gave out from me. I shook my head a couple times once the bedroom was empty I found myself looking down at my three babies... Our babies were everything we needed and I couldn't wait to watch them grow in such short time. I had finally found my purpose.

"You guys look like your dad, it's crazy." I found myself giving them all three nice soft kisses all across their forehead.