Chapter Eight

Yuzuki's Pov
"Neji isn't the point of a bachelor party is so you can hang out with your guy friends?" I started snickering quietly to myself slowly pulling the earrings out from ears grabbing a wipe to wipe away all the makeup, making sure to remember this long day for forever, and forevermore I enjoyed my wedding day more then I was expecting when surrounded friends and people I cared about.

I heard a small grunt from Neji making me turn back around away from the mirror to see him tugging all his hair up into a ponytail for a moment, his eyes shut for a brief moment while he did so. The both of us were away at a quite expensive inn out of town from the leaf for the honeymoon.

"I did all that yesterday, we went to a public bathing area, and it was quite fun, not seeing everyone naked of course." I smiled standing up for a moment to listen to Neji.

"Now it's time for me to be focusing on you come here." I fluttered my eyes a bit but I carefully made my way towards Neji but just to squealed when he wrapped his arms around me my waist bringing me close to him onto his lap.

I slide my arms around his neck giggling up a quiet storm slowly leaning in to connect our lips him giggling with me nuzzling his nose across my own. "How did I get lucky with such an adorable wife." He muttered between kisses.

I kept giggling quietly and carefully trailed my hands down to push his kimono too open to expose his chest a little "I think you have your uncle to thank for that, and Lord Third." I giggled on his lips even more before I felt Neji's hands then trail down the zipper of the white dress slowly unzipping it all the way down carefully.

"That I do." He whispered pressing his forehead onto mine much more. I started to grow just a little shy with the now prominent thought that this was really happening now, but I felt Neji then cupped my face making me stare at him deeply.

"Have faith in me and trust me, love... It's gonna hurt but nothing matters tonight but you and me." I shivered but I trusted in his words, and I trusted him. I nodded my head at him, his hand then swiping away my short hair, our lips coming in connect with one another again before our positions were flipped and Neji was on top of me still kissing me, in a way we haven't kissed before.

____________________________
My head stayed in position over his bare chest, my fingers traveling all over the skin nice and slow, listening to the faint and continuous thump of his heart over and over. I felt Neji's hand glide up and down my bare back hearing him humming.

Sex was definitely a whole new experience and was painful but was a long night of round after round. I didn't think Neji was gonna enjoy it so much that I would drift off to sleep, just to wake back up for us to start again. From taking a bath to back into bed with gentle touches.

I relaxed in his embrace before I heard Neji chuckling quietly and I slowly glanced up to prop my free hand up on my cheek while my other laid flat across his chest before Neji's other hand held that hand on his chest in place to rub at the ring on my finger while my gaze followed on his little gold band.

"I didn't think I was gonna enjoy... Sex so much is this what adults do all day?" A brief snort left me and I started laughing quietly seeing him shooting me an amused gazed. I

"I don't think they do it all day long, but a good amount of times at night, or when they are drunk. " I chuckled. I leaned up to press a light kiss onto his lips which he returned with a smile still stroking my back slowly.

"I don't know how I'm gonna stop it's kinda addicting the skin to skin contact, your pretty sounds." My brown cheeks inflamed deeply and I whined slowly hiding my head on his chest shaking with laughter.

"Now now Neji I still need my legs to walk." I giggled even more before I pressed faint and gentle kisses all over his chest making him breathe out a small breath before he was chuckling again.

"Darling we have a full week at this inn to ourselves, I don't think you'll be doing much walking for a while." I yelped with more laughter and looked up at Neji moving all his long hair away.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Neji." I giggled relaxing when his palm cradle my cheek stroking it with his thumb before he brought me in for another sweet kiss "I'm right here." He chuckled before he then slides his arms around my body to hold me in place.

"I am hungry though. " I snorted through the kiss and started snickering and my I smacked Neji's chest before I rolled over off him, the pain in my lower region there but not as bad like earlier.

"Time for food then," I announced still chuckling slipping on the shirt that was discarded on the floor and a pair of my sleeping shorts but I squeal when Neji grabbed me again his bare body against mine.

"I didn't mean now! I wanna cuddle more!"

"If I don't order room service now you'll never get up!"