i. the resident mad-woman

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍.

Raya didn't go to meet him right away, instead opting to stay downstairs with Ginny and Kayse and fling dungbombs at the kitchen door. Every single one repelled from it.

"It's no use," Kayse muttered. "They've got some crazy charms on there."

"I could try using my Magic and getting rid of them," Raya shrugged.

By now, everyone living in the house had learnt of Raya's Greek and Black heritage. Raya didn't particularly mind since the only ones who didn't know before were some of the Weasleys and Tonks. They were a little wary at one point, but they'd grown to accept the fact.

"I heard Moody tell Mom he was gonna add extra charms," Ginny shook her head. "If you throw your Magic at it, it'll open, but there's going to be a loud scream and everyone will know the Charm's broken."

"You'll also wake up the resident mad-woman," Kayse muttered.

The three of them shivered at the thought.

From somewhere above, Raya could hear loud yelling. She listened in with Ginny and Kayse, trying to make out what it was saying.

"Oh, it's Harry!" Ginny grinned. "Let's go say hi. We've also got to go tell Fred and George it's a no-go with the Extendable Ears."

"Yeah, let's also tell him to shut up," Kayse whispered. "If that woman wakes up again, I'm gonna bash my head against the wall."

"It's alright, we'll just stick Raya in front of her," Ginny grinned.

Raya made an offended sound, but Kayse nodded, "Smart."

She sighed to herself, following them up to where Ron was sleeping. They opened the door, spotting Harry standing up near the center of the room.

"Oh hello, Harry!" said Ginny brightly. "I thought I heard your voice."

"Nice to see you made it in one piece," Kayse smiled at him.

"Hi Harry!" Raya greeted him brightly before turning to the twins, "It's no go with the Extendable Ears. Your mum's gone and put an Imperturbable Charm on the kitchen door."

"How d'you know?" said George, looking crestfallen.

"Tonks told me how to find out," Raya smiled victoriously. "You just chuck stuff at the door and if it can't make contact, the door's been Imperturbed. The three of us have been flicking Dungbombs at it from the top of the stairs and they just soar away from it, so there's no way the Extendable Ears will be able to get under the gap."

Fred heaved a deep sigh. "Shame. I really fancied finding out what old Snape's been up to."

"Snape?" said Harry quickly. "Is he here?"

"Yeah," said George, carefully closing the door and sitting down on one of the beds; the rest of them followed. "Course, Raya darling knows more than me."

"I literally know nothing," she reminded him. "I've told you a million times already."

"Come on," he said to her. "It's your house and you don't know what's going on in it? I find that hard to believe."

"The only reason it's being used as headquarters for the Order is because Dumbledore tricked me into giving it up," she scowled.

"Wait, you live here?" Harry asked.

"No, not exactly," she told him. "My dad — who just so happens to be Regulus Black — used to live here. Considering the fact Sirius is disowned, the house belongs to me now."