Chapter 3

"Good morning, Dr Jeha." The nurse greeted him with a heavy blush on her cheeks.

"Good morning, Miss Sera. You are looking beautiful today." He showed his charming smile to make her blush more.

"May I know my schedule for today?" He asked politely.

"Yes, Sir. You have two couple appointments today. One at 10.30 am and one at 7:00 pm. And for now, your regular customers have arrived and are waiting for you in the guest area."

"Thank you, Miss Sera. Send them one by one, please." Jeha said and went inside his office.

Dr Soul Jeha is the most eligible bachelor and the first sex therapist at Neo hospital. A great body with a smart mind but his heart beats only for Miss Sera; however, he will die before confessing it to her, he is sure of that.

His day begins with Miss Sera's voice explaining his schedule and ends with her voice as well explaining his accounts. She is his secretary and it's enough for now. 

At 10.30 am Miss Sera knocked on his door and went inside," Sir, Mr Jeon and Mr Min have arrived for their appointment. Should I send them in?" 

"Yes, Please." 

She nodded and went outside.

Dr Jeha welcomed the couple and let them relax on the couch before taking his notepad and sitting on a separate chair. 

"Please introduce yourself," the doctor said.

"I am Min Yeonsu. A textile businessman. Age 28, married to my husband for four years." Yeonsu said.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, an architect. Age 27. Work from home." Jungkook let out.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Dr Jeha. Shall we start with the procedure? Please tell me the reason for your arrival here." The doctor said and took out the form from the notepad.

He looked up when he didn't get an answer. Mr Jeon was looking down on his lap while Mr Min was staring out of the window with a frown on his lips.

"Okay. I have a solution. I would like to talk with Mr Jeon first. Mr Min, please look out for a moment." The doctor said with finality and Yeonsu left after tapping Jungkook's shoulder in encouragement.

The Doctor hummed and pulled his chair closer to the couch," Now, Mr Jeon. Don't think of me as a living being. Just let out all your frustration and I'll ask some questions afterwards, please be free to talk." 

Jungkook looked up and after a thought, he nodded his head.

"We got married four years back. An arranged marriage, everything was good and still nice except we are having problems during sexual intercourse."

The doctor was nodding along with Jungkook, noting down in his notepad.

(Conversation between Jungkook and the doctor Jeha)

Dr: Are these problems arising now or held from the start?

Jk: from the start.

The doctor looked up at that and nodded slowly.

Dr: Please continue.

Jk: According to me, my husband has two problems. One is his mentality and another I am afraid he doesn't know how gay sex happens.

Dr: Is he gay?

Jk: No, he is Bisexual. And I am his first and last gay experience.

Dr: Ahhh. Now things are adding up. You haven't tried to talk it out?