Chapter 11

Hi...

A new year, a new beginning~ 

Taehyung left the room when he was sure the younger one fell deep into the slumber. He took out his deep buried cock along with his heavy balls and decided to clean up first. He threw out the condom in the dustbin and went to the attached bathroom. 

In a few minutes, Taehyung was tucking a heavy blanket around Jungkook's naked body. His own body was covered by only a pair of trousers. He stepped out of the room. 

His steps took him straight to the kitchen and Taehyung found himself grabbing a glass of cold water. He gulped it down in one go, throat felt too dry for his liking.

His mind was filled with thoughts… Thoughts of Jungkook. The man was a lot different from what he had assumed before. When the Doctor suggested the treatment to Taehyung, he had gone deep into checking the backgrounds of the other couple. 

Being a lawyer with a lot of lower connections, it was easier for Taehyung to get the real background check of Yeonsu and Jungkook both. 

Everything seems good and well in their careers, companies and international business. However, he found something disturbing about their bond. According to the sources, the younger got married to Yeonsu four years back, a product of an arranged marriage which wasn't any suspicious because his own marriage is also arranged by his parents. 

But…

But the fact that Yeonsu dated a girl for two years and broke up with her just one week before the marriage didn't sit well in Taehyung's mind.

Jungkook was the only heir of his father's textile company. A company which was touching the peak of success when his father decided to marry his only son to the son of his best friend.

Yeonsu's father and Jungkook's father were best friends according to the sources, both of them imply trust and treaty in their business. 

But then again, something is not settling right in Taehyung's head. Maybe it was the new profound protection he feels towards the younger or his curious lawyer ass just wants to dig into fouled conditions.

Taehyung combs back his hair with his hand and fills another glass with cold water. 

He had thought that the younger one comes from a high rich family, a background too wealthy and must have features of brattiness, thinking too highly of himself, lazy and too demanding.

But the Jungkook that lives under his roof is far from his expectations. This Jungkook is caring, knows how to cook delicious food, is anything but lazy and did his office work on time. 

A proper gentleman if you ask him.

And the lost look in Jungkook's eyes, always lurches Taehyung to protect him more and more. 

But protect him from what?

Taehyung bit his lips when his eyes again fell over the closed door of the guest room. He shook his head, jerking his mind away from the thoughts. One month, two weeks and five days more and the younger will go back to where he came from.

So It's better if Taehyung stops himself from getting ahead with these thoughts. It will not be better for his work and certainly not nice for his heart. 

It was just a short time of confusion that he was feeling, Taehyung was sure of that. He rolled his neck in a fine circle, breaking off small knots and cracking it a little before going toward his study. 

However, he has a day off tomorrow but he needs to settle down his pending work before dawn because tomorrow he is taking the younger to a shopping mall. He had seen him wearing the same two t-shirts again and again throughout the week yet Jungkook didn't say anything about shopping.