Chapter 17

Taehyung gawked at the younger who was taking the basket inside the changing rooms, “ We can just buy them, Jungkook. Why do you wanna try them here?”

Jungkook eyed him varyingly, “ I always try on my clothes before buying them. You don't have to try if you don't want to but I'm not gonna trust my wallet with their written sizes”

He chunked the load of the clothes on the counter of the trial room and gestured to Taehyung while holding the curtains, “ You wanna come inside or keep standing there like my guard?”

Taehyung blinked his eyes and looked around to him, “ I don't think two people are allowed in one trial room.”

“This is a couple trial room, Mr Goody two shoes.” Jungkook grumbled and sighed when he closed the curtains on Taehyung's face. 

He didn't let his face explain but Taehyung was expecting a slap from Jungkook very soon. He shouldn't have dropped those boxers inside their basket. He surely…finely..totally! must have lost his mind. He knows this is not an acceptable behavior from a married man towards another married man but the kind of situationship they are suffering from..

shouldn't be acceptable as well.

But here they are. Enjoying a holiday in a new city like a married couple. Taehyung wouldn't lie, he is enjoying himself. A type of enjoyment that he had left behind to grow mature and become a family man.

Family

A word he doesn't know if he is qualified enough to live with. He walked around the aisles filled with different brands and styles, he strolled from one side to another. 

‘What the hell.’

Taehyung stopped in his steps when he heard the familiar groan coming from behind the locked curtains. His heartbeat picked up the pace, not realizing his legs were already proceeding towards the dressing room. 

He stopped right in front of the brown curtains, “Are you okay? What happened?” His hands were becoming clammy with each passing second, however his voice held enough strength to pretend as if he wasn't the one behind the blunder Jungkook might be going through.

Jungkook swapped the curtains and pulled the static figure of the lawyer inside the cubicle, “How the hell are these boxers for men? What are they even hiding!” He gushed in a low voice, “Apart from this jock cup! it's fitting is nice around my cock but look it's back,” Jungkook turned around and Taehyung’s eyes weren't ready to see what they were seeing. 

His mouth fell open around nothing as he stared at the most beautiful skin of a human ever existed. A beautiful pair of cheeks pouring out of the short opening of the boxers. Jungkook was holding his t-shirt around his tiny waist to show his backside to the man, his fingers clutching the fabric loosely.

Taehyung gulped the overflowed lava of desire down his throat. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could say something, Jungkook turned around. 

“Sickening! Isn't it?” He exclaimed before going for his old pair. It looked like he had tried these boxers at the last and now he was about to throw them away.

This can't be happening. Not after his eyes have taken a gaze, his nose has taken a puff. But now his mouth wants a taste too. One can't just take it away from his hungry self after serving him such a delicious meal.

“Yes. It's sickening but in a good way.” Taehyung breathed out his voice which was more brutal than he had expected. 

Jungkook heard those words quite clearly, his hands stopped around his waist where he was tucking the waistband of his old boxers around his hips. He wore the boxers and turned around to look at the lawyer while his fingers were still holding the special piece of short boxers.