Chapter 8

Taehyung folded the letter back and kept it inside the box. He cleared his throat and went back to cleaning the shoe rack. He would not lie, his mind was disturbed by the given news. But he doesn't know what and how to react to it.

Jungkook was the same. He was sitting on the couch with a warm mug of coffee in his hand. He chewed his bottom lip and sipped his coffee silently.

In the past week, both of them have developed a habit to talk which has become helpful in knowing each other's nature.  

Jungkook was not a shy one from the start, a Lil bit awkward in some situations but not shy and In case of Taehyung, he always tried to give an upfront to Jungkook, to know his wishes and his thoughts first. 

But today Jungkook kept quiet just so he could know what turmoil is building up inside Taehyung's head. He knows the handsome lawyer has a habit of cleaning tremendously neatly when stressed but there is one more thing Jungkook finds out.

That is, during his cleaning sessions Taehyung blurts out everything that has been bothering his mind, particularly to no one.

So Jungkook silently sipped his coffee while counting on his fingers and as soon as his finger counted 10 Taehyung's voice boomed in the living room.

The music was loud but it was surely failing its purpose because Jungkook can hear Taehyung clearly without any hardship.

"I wonder, during their intercourse if she screamed at him or not?"

'Pull out!!'

'Stay away!!'

'You will kill me!!'

'can't take it pull out!!'

Taehyung was shouting in a sharp, high pitched girly voice and Jungkook giggled at the drama. He tends to enjoy Taehyung's talent to talk in changed voices.

Taehyung being taehyung didn't hear any giggles he was just immersed in his head and his hands were wiping the rack, now scrubbing the corners with an old toothbrush.

"So many times I have suggested letting it go. Like Relax bro!!! but no I'm a monster after all and have no experience in satisfying vaginas" 

Taehyung huffed and Jungkook sensed the heavy sarcasm in his voice.

High pitch voice: 'How do you know that my vagina will not bleed? You don't know anything Taehyung! I want you but I can't do this!'

"So what do you want from me, fragile lady???? to laminate your vagina and hang it on my wall?" 

High pitch voice: 'Le gasp. How can you even think about that I can take an 8-inch dildo? I can do this, I can do that. But I can't take your cock'

"What kind of fuckery is this? Huh?"

High pitch voice:' See!!! I told you, you won't understand!'

"How would I? When I don't even know what you are talking about"

High-pitch voice: 'Imagine yourself in my position and only then you will realise.'

"Now I need to cut off my balls and transplant a vagina to your mighty realisation?"

"I have told you, let's take it slow!!"

High-pitch voice: 'How slow do you want, Taehyung? Two years have passed, and I have my needs."

"And All I have is my HAND!!!!!"

"Oh god! How come I am stuck in a marriage?????"

Low-pitch feeble voice: 'So, now you are regretting marrying me?'