Chapter 4

"Thank you so much for your hard work, Miss Sera." The doctor said while placing a hot coffee on her table.

She immediately stood up from her chair and bowed," My pleasure, Dr Jeha." 

The doctor smiled and nodded at her. He looked at his watch and said," It's 7 already, the couple hasn't arrived yet?"

"No, Sir. Mrs Kim called me just now and said they might run late by fifteen minutes."

"It's okay. Send them inside once they arrive." The doctor said and took his leave.

"Of course, doctor." 

Fifteen minutes passed when the couple showed up and went inside the doctor's office. 

"Please Introduce yourself." The doctor welcomed the Kim couple and urged them to the couch placed in his office room while he took a seat on the chair beside it.

"I am Kim Mehrin. 28 years old and this is my husband. We got married two years ago." The lady finished, she was sitting elegantly and her one hand was curled around her husband's bicep.

Taehyung stretched his hand towards the doctor and introduced," Kim Taehyung. Age 29, Criminal layer by occupation."

"I'm Dr Jeha, and I will be your doctor for the upcoming sessions as well. I might say you both are looking really good together. Please tell me your reason for coming here." The doctor said and pulled out a clear page on his notepad.

Mehrin's hand got tightened on Taehyung's bicep and it got noticed by both her husband and the doctor. Meanwhile, Taehyung understands her hesitation and was about to reply to the doctor but the doctor had other plans.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim. But I would like to speak with your wife first. Alone. If you both don't mind." He showed a little smile while speaking.

Taehyung looked at his wife for her consent and nodded when Mehrin pulled her hand away from his bicep. 

"It's okay, I'll be just waiting outside." He whispered to her before leaving the office.

The doctor smiled at the lady and moved his chair closer to her," Please say what you have on your mind without hesitation. The more you elaborate the easier it will be for you and your husband's relationship."

Mehrin looked down and whispered," I don't know where to start." 

"Start from the very beginning, please." The doctor replied.

Mehrin took a deep breath and braced herself for all the memories. If she wants to save her marriage she would have to take this step.

"My marriage with Taehyung is an arranged marriage but after marrying him, he converted this marriage into a love marriage. He lets me get comfortable around his house, around him. He has a very kind personality so I couldn't help but fall for him."

"Things commenced when we started to get intimate moments with each other. He has a very unique way with his touches. I have… I have…" Her entire face is covered with blush.

"Please Mrs Kim, consider me as a non-living being. It will be easier for you. I'm here only for listening, not commenting or judging." The doctor assures.

Mehrin was squeezing her hands in a tight grip before saying," I have squirted many times just in his foreplays. He is perfect, everything a woman needs and wishes for."

Dr: I think that's a good sign, please continue.

Mh: Yeah but contrary to him, I have never pleased him in any way. And this guilt…this guilt is eating me up from inside. I feel less of a woman who can't even please her husband.