Chapter 9

Jungkook has never been kissed like this before. So sensually where there is no space to let out any kind of breath. He was still sitting on the counter and kissing back Taehyung fiercely, not knowing for how long.

But he wasn't complaining. 

The power was back a while ago and both of them were still desperately kissing in each other's embraces.

Taehyung's lips were moving on his lips in sheer urgency. As if he was satisfying himself from the deprivation of all years, Hush! Jungkook was doing the same. 

He knew his lips were swollen and could feel the feeble ache every time Taehyung swept his tongue across them. 

"mhmm" The hums and moans of both were tearing the peaceful silence of the kitchen. The entire exposed shoulder of Jungkook was now filled with blotches of red and blues. 

Taehyung was a sucker but Jungkook… he was a biter. He was chewing down Taehyung's lower lip as if he was about to drink blood from it. 

After every harsh bite, he didn't forget to swipe his tongue over the plump muscle to let it moist before sucking it away again and again. 

Taehyung rested his head over Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook inhaled heavily. Finally, the air was filling up his lungs, both of them panting. 

Jungkook felt a hot breath just above the cleavage of his chest. The neck of his T-shirt was stretched in a way where only his shoulder was exposed. But he wants Taehyung to go down to his chest, where the most sensitive part of his body resides.

His pink pecs.

He wants his nipples to be toyed, tortured and sucked afterward. He is getting shamefully desperate with no regrets. 

Oh…

Taehyung lapped his tongue over the small gap of cleavage and hummed. He rubbed his nose over it, exhaling his hot breath for Jungkook to shudder against his body.

Jungkook hissed and with a swift motion grabbed the hem of his t-shirt before shrugging it off his body. He doesn't know where he discarded the cloth because he was looking towards the man who was gazing him down with his dark eyes.

He shivered when he felt those hands on his body again. This time more confident, more hot and equally desperate to shred him apart. 

The more Taehyung was leaning toward Jungkook's chest, the more Jungkook inclined toward the wall. He was half laying on the counter where his head was resting on the wall with his chest and back in the air, bottom seated on the counter.

Although his legs have a different story, they were circling Taehyung's hips in a tight hold, the back of his bare feet digging into the soft ass of the elder. 

Jungkook brought his both hands behind Taehyung's head, fingers threading in the dark hair just to pull him closer. 

Taehyung was just a breath away from touching Jungkook's buds but instead of touching them with his tongue and sucking them deliciously, he was just staring at it, with such lustrous eyes that were evoking tons of sensations in Jungkook's body.

Jungkook arches his back, pushing his chest more to Taehyung's lips. His breath melted when the pink skin got in a feathery touch of Taehyung's lips.

Their eyes matched and Taehyung breathed out," You have inverted nipples." 

It wasn't a question but a statement Taehyung let out before he could lose his senses. He had heard about it before that people have pecs that have their tips inward. The nipples curl inward rather than pointing out.