Chapter 6

"This proposal is bad news!" Yeonsu spurt out the first sentence after listening to the whole conversation with their doctor. 

Jungkook was too shocked to say anything, he was staring down at the table where the two agreements were placed.

"We can't do this, Doctor. What if the other couple comes as a gold digger and would blackmail us for years? On what grounds do you want me to believe them?" Yeonsu spoke up with a little aggressive tone.

"On my prescription, Mr Min. And for your information, Mr Kim is the top criminal lawyer in Seoul. He has enough wealth that his upcoming generations wouldn't have to lift their fingers for work. So your concern is in vain, both of them are educated and have adequate knowledge of how to behave in front of other people." The doctor said sharply, clearly not liking their tone of Yeonsu.

"Then maybe he is unable to please his wife in bed. How are you so sure that he would be better for my husband when I ain't enough?" 

"Enlightenment is important before assumption, Mr Min. The problem resides in Mrs Kim, she is having problems with her husband not because he can't satisfy her, it's because she is afraid of taking her husband's 11 inches cock."

The doctor finished and the horrified look on the faces of the couple was a sight to witness.

"A-a what?" Yeonsu spoke.

"You heard right, Mr Min. I think you both should check their profiles before reaching any decision. Here." The doctor provides the applications.

"I don't think I'm prepared for Mr Kim, the doctor. I mean I have never taken-"

"I have talked to his wife, Mr Jeon. In her talks, she explained her husband as a gentleman who has experience in sexual pleasure and foreplays. And with the way Mr Kim doesn't question his ability and accepts the contract, I can say he is a confident man. " the doctor replied.

"Is he aware that I am a virgin?" Jungkook asked, his fingers playing with the silver rings he adored so gracefully. 

"Oh God, how many times do I have to tell you that you ain't no virgin! We have had sex many times, Jungkook. How can-"

"That wasn't sex!" Jungkook and the doctor both said at the same time and it makes Yeonsu shut his lips in a beeline.

The doctor cleared his throat and focussed on Jungkook," Yes, Mr Jeon. The Kim couple is aware of all the situations." 

"Well, I wish good for them. But we are not doing this, doctor. I suggest a nice vacation could help us-" Yeonsu's talk got disturbed when his phone lit up with his father's call. 

"Excuse me, it's important." Yeonsu stormed out of the office in a hurry.

"Your husband seemed worried, Is everything alright Mr Jeon?" The doctor asked.

Jungkook sighed and opened the profile of Mr Kim and slid down comfortably on the couch," My father-in-law is pressuring us for a child, especially him. He has been calling him continuously for the past month." 

"