Chapter 5

Dr Jeha was sitting on his working table with cross-crossed legs, four forms were spreading on the table in front of him. He was focused on each and every detail filled by the candidates.

His thoughts were going wild in his mind. He needs a valuable, affordable and permanent solution to the problems of his patients.

Mrs Kim has no experience of being with other men. There is a possibility that she could take another man's cock without fear and hesitation.

But why would she agree to do that?

Mr Jeon hadn't experienced an orgasm in his life. It's awful that his husband has already declared him asexual. but it could be possible that he could feel attraction and emotions towards a person who knows better about gay sex.

But why would he want to feel attraction toward a man who isn't his husband?

Mr Min is the most confused one. He is definitely hiding something but what? What has led him to a life where he is spending it with a person he doesn't know enough? 

Mr Kim is an understanding man. But he is suffering as well if he doesn't recognise it soon. It can damage his life. It could be solved if he would let himself think clearly. He will be able to think clearly if all of his pent-up sexual frustration and stress could find an escape.

But how?

Lunchtime arrived and the doctor was still sitting on that table, deep in his thoughts. Suddenly his hands moved and he pulled Mr Jeon's application away from Mr Min's and kept it beside Mr Kim's.

He does the same with Mrs Kim and Mr Min. This time his brows furrowed in seriousness, he nodded his head along with the swirling idea in his mind.

It didn't take him a second to bring his phone out of his pocket and dial his secretary's number," Miss Sera, I would like to see you in my office in a few minutes. Please do me a favour and prepare four contracts for me."

~

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim. I am happy that you decided to appear on my short notice." The doctor said while shaking hands with Taehyung.

The couple smiled and took their seats. A week has passed since their previous meeting with the doctor.

"I have a treatment to propose to you both. So I decided to elaborate immediately. I think the sooner the idea comes into action, the better it will be." 

Mehrin felt immense relief after listening to the words of the doctor," Please, doctor. Tell us about it."

The doctor smiled a bit hesitant before taking his designated seat beside his computer," You see, human nature always adapts the things that come with experience rather than diagnosis. In your case Mrs Kim, the problem is not solvable until you experience sex with other males than your husband."

The way the couple's faces dimmed and smiles disappeared was a sign that the idea wasn't good. But Dr Jeha is determined.

Mh: What?

It was slow and disbelief was evident in that whisper.

The doctor nodded," And for Mr Kim, the treatment is the same but It will come up with a favour." 

Th: So you are saying we need to get laid with different people to solve the physical problem of our bed?

Dr: Let's not put it like that, Mr Kim. Please don't look at this solution as infidelity to your partner or disloyalty. See it as a medical treatment for your physical needs and a phobia relief for your wife.