Chapter 13

Here is an update for beautiful people💜.
_______________________________

Jungkook felt his throbbing throat even before he could open his eyes. It was becoming difficult for him to gulp some moisture down, throat completely dry and sore. 

He opened his eyes then and took a moment to realise the morning rays coming inside his room through the closed windows. 

His ass was burning with hot bruises all over, he realised it when he rolled on the bed and faced the ceiling. 

He was alone in his room as he looked all around after rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. He flicked the duvet and stood up from the bed. 

He eyed the big jar of water placed on the coffee table and raised it to his lips. The water was hot and it soothes his dry and parched throat.

Jungkook took the jar to the bathroom to use for gurgling. Taehyung might have woken up earlier than him and kept this jar here for him or maybe he didn't sleep beside him, as always. 

It doesn't bother Jungkook as it shouldn't too but he hadn't had this experience in his life where the person he indulged intimately left him alone in the bed afterward.

It's not about the aftercare. 

As far as he can remember Taehyung always cleans the bedsheets, his cum covered skin, his lubed-up ass and thighs thoroughly and gently. 

But there was something. Something incomplete that Jungkook can't symbolise evidently, something that should be there but at the same time shouldn't be. 

Jungkook shook his head and gurgled loudly to block away every rising voice inside him. One month, two weeks and four days more and his life will go back to where it was.

They just need to keep their balance and they will be fine.

Everything is going on the right path this time. All of their relationships are placed in the middle of a seesaw puzzle, one wrong step and things will scatter like a house of cards.

Jungkook took a long bath next, letting the hot water heal his sore body and give him enough energy to lead a new day of work. 

He often questions himself if his life is forcing him towards the biggest mistake. In these alone nights when he wasn't passed out after a rough session, he thinks about the ethics of a married relationship. 

Who in their right mind and knee deep love with their husband would want to accept a treatment like this? But then he remembered how a call from his father made his husband agree on this contract without even taking time for a day or two.

Living here with Taehyung gave Jungkook an odd peace. Maybe it's because Taehyung never tried to invade his personal space without asking. He never tried to dictate him over small things but in opposite… left him alone to do his things as per his pace and mind. 

Jungkook always craved for this kind of space. Where he could… Just be himself. Where he doesn't have to make efforts over efforts to gain a tiny bit of affection from his husband just so he would be recognised as a devoted husband in society.

Or where he wouldn't have to ignore a subtle conversation with his husband just so he wouldn't become a laughing stock. 

Jungkook cleaned his body properly and stepped out of the bath. He took a quick shower again and washed his hair too. 

Although when he come out of his room, he didn't expect Taehyung chopping vegetable in the kitchen. 

With wide confused eyes Jungkook hurried towards the kitchen and startled Taehyung badly after popping in front of his face.