Chapter 7

First Pov

Brianna James

Brianna James

Wednesday(4:00pm)
Everyone let out everything out Monday night about how we felt about each other and how our relationships were going even the kids told us some of their feelings.

Diamonte practically begged for me back which I took him back because we been playing around for the longest and this time I feel like we can get it done right.

Dante and Janiya didn't say much to each other which was really weird even KaNiyah asked me what was goin on but none of us know.

Jayden told Makayla how much he loves his family and Makayla didn't believe one word but let it go and just accepted it.

Mimi and Rico just decided to co parent because for some reason they can't seem to be together but they're the most unproblematic couple and chill.

Our parents were the just therapist like always.

"Awww look at that little black gay couple!" Janiya shouted.

"Oh that nigga with the hoodie definitely a DL and the other one just flaunting him." I said looking closely as we drove near them.

"Maneee that's sad I feel bad for the girls who niggas be on the DL." Janiya said before raising her window down.

"YALL LOOK SO CUTEEEE!"Me and Janiya shouted and the one that was flaunting blew us a kiss and said thank you.

Me and Janiya been trying to hang out lately because we been friends the longest before everyone and play we're the less busy.

"Girl is that Jayden car?" Janiya asked as the gay couple got in the car.

I stopped the car so fast and got behind them when they pulled off.

"That looks just like his car." I spoke up and Janiya just nodded her head.

"Jayden isn't gay right?"

"Like out of all people?"

"Nah there is no way."

"It's Jayden and like he has Makayla and two kids."

Janiya started ranting which made me think even more it just might be him especially since all his suspicions are adding up.

"He doesn't have sex with Makayla anymore and he is obviously cheating on her and there isn't really a suspect for it being a girl..." I dragged and Janiya just face palmed her self.