Chapter 34

Third Pov

Monday(2:00pm)
"BRIANNA!" Oscar and Maggie yelled throughout Brianna's house until she came downstairs.

"What is it?" Brianna groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Why is you just now waking up?" Maggie asked concerned.

"Me and D were up all night." She said pouring a glass of orange juice.

Oscar winked at her and she couldn't help but laugh.

"Where the kids?" They asked looking around the house.

"Mama has all her grandkids today." Brianna said raising her hands in the air.

"Have you checked your phone!?" They yelled and she went over to her phone that was on the island.

"It was down here that whole time!?"

Brianna chuckled nodding her head.

"What happened? I'm confused." She said seeing a bunch of notifications

"Some bitch named Riley has a podcast with her brother and his girlfriend and the girlfriend asked how they felt about you because you just came out of nowhere and showed up on Lip Service, Riley started talking the most shi she can." Oscar explained sounding more mad then I was.

"Let me get ready real quick and while I do that can y'all pick me and Diamonte up some McDonald's."

"You gon pay us?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, I got y'all." She said going upstairs.

An hour later(3:00pm)
"I just want to come on here and address any misunderstandings you people have about me specifically Riley from the podcast "all talk" and let's say Riley really is all talk. You can't go on your podcast and talk some much mess about me and expect me not to bite back. I'm try to be respectful and kind and tell you what you obviously misheard on the lip service podcast.

I have a husband and we have a family together I don't know why you tried to mix my words up saying I have a husband and kids with different baby daddies because that ain't the case. You keep saying "she seems" because you don't know me, I can pop up every once in a while if I want too you must be a craze fan that wants to doc everything I do because other than that what I do shouldn't matter to you.

"Y'all hoes know don't shit about me other than talking about my fuckin family and honey you don't know what I'm about so all that yapping you doin about my kids and my husband I suggest you stop because if you keep going there will be consequences."

"Trust me It's not a threat at all I'm just warning you."

"And another thing I know my voice is beautiful and I know I'm talented so don't waste yo breath speaking lies that's just costing you."

Once Brianna finished off her video she posted it with no caption or anything.

She needed to clear Riley and just address her and warn her and warn other people as well not to mess with her.

She has a family that she cherishes and refuses to break it up again.

"Hoes be obsessed." Oscar rolled his eyes.

"Damn Brianna what this Riley girl do to you." Diamonte asked walking downstairs.

He walked towards them holding his phone up with no shirt and boxers.

Oscar was looking him up and down admiring the man in front of him.

"Get yo friend Bri." Diamonte said with a mug on his face.