Chapter 26

First Pov

Now it's February and he got shot in November a couple of weeks after the twins bday.

Diamonte Wills

Four months later
Saturday(3:00pm)
I tried being careful in my mama neighborhood now knowing I got opps in Atlanta to I guess.

Me and my mama haven't talked since she stormed out the hospital.

I missed her.

I missed her advice and her little talks she had with me about the world.

That's my dawg,my OG, and my first best friend.

Shi she was a niggas almost first everything for real.

I was debating if I should go in the house but I was craving the food she was making you could smell that from my car plus my dad said I should.

After an hour of sitting outside I finally decided to go inside.

"Baby have you seen my paint br-" she paused once she saw me.

"Why the hell is he in my house?" She asked looking at my dad and only my dad just starting into his soul.

"That's yo son and you gon have to talk to him eventually I'm not trynna get in the middle of y'all shi." He sighed.

"I don't wanna sort our problems out right now." She starred at me right into my soul.

"Mama can you tell me why you upset?" I asked taking a seat on their couch.

She chuckled taking off her panting apron and sitting along side of me.

"Do you know how much I risked for you and yo siblings just for two to die and two to be drug dealers? I let you and your brother go and do whatever because y'all are grown and I don't run you outside my house but you know that's how y'all older brother died so why do it? You have a family and beautiful ass kids that you and Brianna made. You love killing niggas and shi but that's how your siblings died. Everyday I worry for you and Dante that's why I tried getting Dante with Janiya because she'll keep him level headed and sane. Same way for you and Brianna. That's why I try visiting you and Dante every other day because I get so much nightmares that y'all are gone."

"I love y'all to much y'all are my babies y'all are the only ones I have left. You and Dante took forever to come out I believe it was 15 hours I don't want to be thinking about that moment for rest of my life why y'all dead." tears fell from her face after every other word.