Chapter 18

Multiple Povs

Dalila and Damani Wills

Dalila's Pov
Tuesday(1:00pm)
"What happened?" Auntie Kayla asked once we all sat down at our dining room table.

"That girl was talking to much shit." I said shaking my head regretting not beating her ass as much as I wanted too.

"Dalila DONT play with me." My mom said seriously making me straighten up.

Mom doesn't get mad at us often but when she does it's different like she is scary just not as scary as dad.

Their discipline and parenting are different from grandma and grandpas even nanas and papas.

"She was talking mess bout Jasmine so I asked her like why don't she tell that to Jasmine's face and she kept acting slow so her friend told me how they been talking bout us lately so Jasmine went up to her and pulled her hair and some girl tried to sneak Jasmine so I started fighting her and some girl was shouting adopted to Niyah so she beat her up too." I explained for them what felt like the thousandth time today.

"The principle said you almost took her head off Lila." My mom said tilting her head confused but concerned.

"She talked bout Marion." I said looking down not wanting to see the hurt in my moms eyes after I said his name.

Even though I never met Marion in person I love him as much as I love Damani and it sucks but we cope with it better then mom does because we're just his siblings and we used to talk to him. Moms time got limited at some point. I get scared to mention him around her or if any one does because I hate seeing her hurt.

"I get it and I ain't mad you reacted that way because who wouldn't." She said giving me a relief.

"You just now gotta worry about ya pappy and your grandparents because he is on his way with them." She said making my relief going away.

"By the way you taking them classes." She just gon keep throwing shots at me.

"MAMA WHY!?" I asked.

"Dalila you could have possible serious anger issues." She sighed.

"What don't I know that you obviously need to tell me?" I asked seeing she had something to say but not saying it.

"Your dad has serious anger issues well actually a disorder called INTERMITTENT EXPLOSIVE DISORDER also knows an IED he's had it since he was born and we knew he was gon pass it on but we thought it was going to be Damani getting it but it's you princess but just in case we'll take you to the doctor just for a professional check on that." My mom explained making me just wanna jump off a bridge.

IED! So I'm just like crazy!? I'm kill people! The more I looked at the websites I thought of so many negative things but the symptoms make so much sense to how I act most times.