Chapter 30

Third Pov

Monday(6:00am)
"Damn I ain't expect you to be up so early." Jayden said lightning a blunt next to Dante on the couch.

"I keep thinking about Janiya and some girl." Dante scoffed taking a pull from his blunt.

"Talk nigga." Jayden chuckled.

"Janiya so independent and nonchalant like I can't tell if she miss me or not but I miss her ass like hell even that bad ass attitude."

"The girl I'll tell y'all about her another day." He explained making Jayden nod his head.

"Go get ya girl then nigga." Jayden said.

"Nah I can't I have too after I tell y'all about the other girl." Dante replied.

Jayden nodded his head like he understood Dante.

"Why you ain't stayin with ole boy?" Dante asked Jayden.

"That nigga drugging me he been this whole time and I ain't know but I caught him because he kept making me take pills and it got too much for my body because I already take pills for my anger so on top of his constantly wasn't working so I asked the doctor about them and she told me those pills make me forget stuff." Jayden explained.

"So I've been avoiding him for about a month now and he going crazy blowing up my phone and my old neighbor said he showed up 5 times last week asking for me threatening to kill them if they didn't tell him where I was." Jayden chuckled shaking his head.

"DAMN BEST FRIEND WAS RIGHT!" Dante laughed.

"What you mean and why you laughing?" Jayden mugged him.

"My bad fam no offense to you because that's fucked up but Brianna told us she thought you were getting drugged and we ain't believe her we thought it was a dumb idea." Jayden just shook his head

"I need to call Bri."

"We can just go over right now." Dante shrugged his shoulders with Jayden agreeing.

30 minutes later
"Who the fuck knocking at the door at 6 in the damn morning!" Diamonte shouted.

He opened the door with the biggest mug on his face.

"What y'all doing here so early?" He asked letting them in.

"Is it about the supply?" Diamonte whispered.

"Nah we good on that." Jayden scoffed.

The boys run and sell drugs through Houston,Dallas,LA,and Atlanta.

The cities may not be close together but they Doin it and that's why they getting more and more money non stop to the point they giving half they cut to they sellers because it's too much for them.

"We need to talk to Brianna." Dante said laying on the couch.

"She getting Destiny ready." Diamonte said sitting down with them.

"She has a shoot to go to and a studio session because she hasn't made music.

"What about Briley?" Jayden asked.