Chapter 9

Ace's P.O.V~

   "ACE I'M STILL HERE!" I dart my head up to the familiar voice, my eyes locked on a young girl on top of a wooden but yet metal like a stage, right on the highest part of the hill. 'Of course, it had to be the tallest bloody thing out of the whole damn shit hole.' Her skin looking a little a pale, her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) messy and less shiny then it was before, her eyes were the best but yet the worst part, those (e/c) orbs that used to filled with nothing but light, were doubting themselves but yet joyful to see me again.
   "(Y/n) I'M COMING TO GET YOU, I PROMISE!" I caught the look a smile on her face, as it lighted up into a star brighter than the sun. I watched her head drop down for a minute, that doubt was returning to her I could see it...
   '(Y/n) what's going on with you... Why are you just sitting there..... (Y/n) please..... No....'

Readers P.O.V~

   A was happy to see Ace again, I'm over the moon to see him. 'But....' I lower my head down, and lean so far forward that my head was touching the floor, I could feel the cold metal on my forehead as my hair spared out onto the floor.
'But if I let them do this, they'll all get killed..... And it will all be my fault... I can't let them do this, I just can't bear the thought of them dying for me... Ace...'
   "Ace I... I..." My head shot up with as much energy as I had left in me, my vocals reaching their maximum pitch, my face dead serious, fall of rage...
   "ACE LEAVE THIS PLACE, FORGET ABOUT ME, LEAVE NOW, DON'T EVER COME BACK!"
The words that I spoke were going against everything I was feeling at that moment, but it's not time to be a thing about me, It's time I think about the others.....
   'Ace please, leave... Please... I beg to God leave, leave this place and me... My life isn't important... Just...' I look up to see him staring at me in complete shock, I drop my head down again, I can't bear to look at him. 'Please, Ace just....' I grit my teeth out of pure frustration
   "DON'T BE A HERO, JUST LEAVE ACE, LISTEN TO ME...... JUST GO ALREADY!"

   Silence..... I could feel the eyes of the guards staring daggers into my back, the wind that brushed through my hair, with the cool breeze stinging my exposed skin.
   "(Y/N)!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I finch at his voice, it sounded much closer and clearer than before. A wave of guilt nearly knocked me over, hearing the disappointment in his voice was enough to bring me to tears again.
   "I'M NOT GIVING UP ON YOU! FIGHT (Y/N) FIGHT!" Tears flooded down my face with red puffy eyes and a runny nose.

Ace's P.O.V~

   I can't believe what I was hearing. (Y/n) spat out words of hate, but I knew it's not what she meant, they were hollow, empty. It was going completely against everything she was feeling right now. I run to her with Luffy and Marco had returned to my side, I need to reach her, if I don't she will give up. I can't let her give up, I may have just met her two days ago, but she meant everything to me and I'm sure that's what she feels about me too.
   I need to get through to her, one way or another. I see her more clearly the closer I get, she was in a huge moment of doubt, her spirits crushed, but she was still fighting, if I could just make her spirit burn again. "(Y/N)!!"

Readers P.O.V~

   "(Y/N)!!" I gasp but ignore Ace's desperate calls to get my attention.
   "I LOVE YOU!!" My heart skipped a beat and my insides froze. My pupils shrink to the size of pins, mouth agape. Minuted past before I regained any feeling left in me. I grit my teeth, flicking my head up to see Ace getting closer by every passing second, his eyes completely focused on mine.
   "I WANT TO LIVE!! ACE I LOVE YOU TOO!!" Straight after I screamed my lungs out, I sore that glint of light flash in his eyes, the corners of his mouth tilted up with a satisfied grin. He spoke and I could make out his words 'That's my girl'.

   I smile regaining the energy that was once drained from me before a serious expression crept over my face. I grip onto the chains behind me, quietly before speaking bitterly to the guards either side of me "Hey losers.... I've got something for your Faggotier Army..." I throw my body back, placing all the weight I had into my hands, before resting my back on the ground and spinning myself to knock the two marines down on their asses.
   I flick myself back but now into a squatting position, unknown to them I had picked my locks a while ago. The cold metal cuffs release me, sliding down my wrists and clattering onto the ground. They both steered up at me with pupils the size of a grain of rice, I smirk consumed my face, with the bloodstain at the edge of my mouth, giving off a more sinister look. I interlock my fingers together stretching them out, the crackling sounds made my bones vibrate with joy.

   "You are so Fucked!"