ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

5 Years After "Enchanted"

I watched as MJ, Ned and Betty disappeared from around me, and the walls and layout changed. It looked like no one had been in here in years, but we were just here, right? What the fuck was happening, last thing that I remembered that I was writing my newest song when I heard someone scream and when I looked up people were turning into dust. And MJ, Ned and Betty were running towards me and then... nothing, I can't remember what happened after that. I looked over to where I was sitting to see that everything was gone, including my song book. The canteen was empty. I looked out the window to see it was daytime but where was everyone and why was it different, the walls were white, but now they are bright yellow.

I began to walk over one of the exits of the canteen to see if I could find anyone that could explain to me what the hell had happened, Just then I hear movement from behind me and then, "Y/N" I heard someone shout from behind me, I looked to see MJ was standing at the end of the canteen. She then started to run towards me and before I knew it, I was being pulled into a hug, and MJ never hugs people. "Thank god, you're ok! After I came back, I started to look for you and" she was crying, "What happened" I asked, and MJ pulled out of the hug.

"You turned to dust Infront of us" she says, "What" is all I could manage to get out. "What are you talking about MJ, funny joke, but really happened " I didn't want to believe her, but I knew that she was telling the truth because MJ wouldn't lie to me. She explains to me that Mr. Harrington made her leave to get onto the bus but when they got to the entrance it started to happen to the rest of them.

She repeatedly apologizes to me about leaving me and pulls me back into a hug again, and MJ was far from a hugging person, so I knew that she wasn't lying. "I must have turned as well because I appeared at the entrance with the rest of them" she says, we finally pulled out of the hug, I couldn't imagine how scary it must have been to watch everyone turn to dust. "I went straight looking for you after we came back, I didn't even tell the others" She laughs through the tears

"Where are the rest?" I asked, and we were now walking towards the entrances. On our way to the entrance, we found a little boy crying in one of the rooms. He told us that he couldn't find his parents, that he was with them one second but now they were gone. I didn't want to leave him so I told him to come with us and we would help find this parents, but i didn't know if we actually could, but we could at least try. When we finally got to the entrance, I didn't expect to see the room full of so many people, a lot of them were staring at the door that we walked out of.

I did not know most of the people that were now standing at the entrance, until I saw a few familiar faces. Standing in a group was Ned, Betty, Flash, and a couple more students. When Betty notices me, she runs towards me and pulls me into a hug. "Thank God, she found you" she says, and Ned comes over and joins the hug. I asked them what happened, but they all seemed to be as confused as to what had happened, even Flash looked to be scared and confused.

Just then Mr. Harrington walks over to us, but he looked like he had just seen a ghost. He doesn't say anything to us but just continues to stare at us. "Did you find anything out" Flash questioned him, but he didn't say anything. I then start to hear people began to shout on the other side of the room and look over to see them shouting at a woman who was wearing high vis jacket that said "Blip Control" on it.

Eventually they all calm down, and the woman with the vis says something to them, but I can't hear what she is saying because they are too far. "What do you mean it's been five years" I hear a woman shout from across the hall, "What is she talking about Mr. Harrington" I asked him, it takes him a couple of seconds, but he snaps out of whatever thought he was in before and finally speaks. "Well, you see" he pauses before continuing as if he was thinking of a way to say what he was thinking, "Apparently, it's been 5 years since we all blipped" and when he says  that it makes the whole group into a spiral of terror and fear and we all begin to panic . "What do you mean" Betty shouts but Mr. Harrington looked like he was about to say something but was cut off by a woman's voice.