ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

8 MONTHS LATER ....

To say the last eight months where not just crazy for me but for everyone, would be an understand. The world had just gotten used to half of the world's population missing and then one day, we all randomly show back up and the world must start making room for the other half again. We later found out that Tony Stark and Black Widow had sacrificed their life to help bring back the rest of the world. A lot of people when they came back, they found new people living in their house. I say that would be scary for both people, you just see a stranger magically appear in your house.

So, the population of the homeless went up a lot, but Peter's Aunt May started an organization to help people who were affected by the blip, which included them as well, when May came back, she found other people in their apartment. But my Eleanor still had her old apartment she lived in before she moved in with my father, the reason that they kept it was for if I came back I would have somewhere to live when I got older, plus Eleanor said it was a good escape when her and my father got into small fights. But they decided that they would give it to Parker's.

I decided to put my plans about playing the song for Peter on hold because he was grieving the loss of Tony Stark and I decided that I needed to be there as a friend to him. My father told me that we could go back to school, but we would have to repeat the year that we were in before the blip instead of just continuing like we would have. When I got back to school, I found out that Nathan didn't blip, and he grew up and was now in college. He was accepted into MIT, and because of the age differences, he and Betty had to break up because it wasn't legal for them to date anymore.

Nathan also told me when he was for winter break, that Kate didn't blip as well, he told me after everything that happened with everyone. She realized how life is short to be a bitch and decided to turn a new page and be good. She finally put in the effort into her work, and she found out that she was smart if she put the work in, and she got into Harvard, and even with everything that happened between us, I was happy for her and everything that she had achieved

And now it was the last day of the school year before the summer holidays. The school year was boring because there weren't many school activities because everyone was still getting used to everything that happened, so homecoming and prom were canceled. And we didn't get to defend an honor in the decathlon, so MJ never got to show off her leadership skills. But there was luckily one thing to look forward to and that was the end of year trip to Europe that the science class was taking, and I was so excited because that meant I was going to be in Paris with Peter.

I did take me awhile to convince my father to let me go because he already has lost 5 years and didn't want to miss any more of my life or his life, the whole-time jump was still confusing for me. Which I understand, but this was a trip to Europe... EUROPE and one of the places that we were going was Paris... PARIS. And I would be there with Peter in PARIS in EUROPE... he would have to date me there, right? It's the city of love. He only agreed under two conditions, the first one was that I had to get a job so that I could put some money towards the trip and that the day before we went, I would have to have a Father/Son Fun Day or FSFD for short.

So of course, I agreed to the terms, and MJ and I got a job in Peter Pans Donuts with the help of Eleanor because she knew an owner. So that leads us to now, and now I was in science class, doing our end-of-year presentations and I was lucky to pair up with Peter again, but Mr. Harrington was the science teacher this year, so it wasn't that bad. This time Peter came up with the idea of a voice-controlled robot, and it took us all year to do. Which was a good thing because that meant I spend a lot of times with him over the last eight months, but I never got the right time to play the song because it just left like I was too deep into the friendzone but hopefully Paris would change that. We had just finished our presentations when the school bell went off to tell us that the class was over.