ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

As I was going down in the elevator, different scenarios would play out in my head about what would happen while I was out with Peter. Maybe I could use this time alone with Peter to tell him how I felt, I was still deciding on what to do when the elevator open to the lobby, and as I walk out of the elevator, I saw that Peter was waiting for me, He looked so cute with his hair slicked back and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

We both begin to walk towards each other and say hi, "Where do you wanna go" he asks me, and I could feel the nervousness hit me again. "Who cares" is all I could get out and he smiles at me, "Okay let's go" and we head towards the exit. We walked in silence, but it wasn't awkward but weird comforting that I was finally alone with Peter.

We get out of the hotel and the fresh cold air hits us; we continue to walk over the bridge that led from the city to the hotel. "I'm glad we're doing this" Peter finally says after a couple of minutes of us walking in silence, "Yeah, me too" I didn't mean to be short with him but that's all my nervous would let me say. I was still afraid that I would say something that I would regret from being so nervous. "Yeah, it be great to see the city a bit" he tells me as we walk down the street.

I needed to say something so Peter didn't think I was being short with him, but I wish I hadn't because all I could think about was what MJ told me when we first got here. "They used to execute people on this bridge" and there was no turning back now, "they would put them in a basket, and they would drown in the water". As I was saying this, I looked over to Peter to see his reaction, but it looked like he was interested in what I was saying.

There was a couple of seconds of silence, and I started to feel bad for making it all dark, so I apologized for it, but he told me that it was ok. As we were walking down the bridge, I could feel Peter's hand brush against my hand and I really wanted to just grab it and hold it, but I didn't want to ruin this moment so I just moved my hand so I wouldn't be tempted and possibly make it awkward.

"There's this thing I've been wanting to talk to you about... for a while" he tells me, and I could tell he was nervous about what he was about to say. We stopped where we were walking and I turned around so that I was now facing Peter, I was trying to come across as calm, but my mind was going through different things he was about to say.

Was he about to tell me he liked me too or what if he was about to tell me he was Spider-Man, and now the nerves were getting worse as I waited for what he was about to say. "What is it, Peter?" I asked hoping for what I think he was about to say, "It's our last night in Europe and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you. He was nervous, and he went to grab something out of his pocket saying that he was just going to tell me.

"Y/N I-" he begins to say, and I start to panic and "I'm Spider-Man" I say finishing his sentence, I don't know why I did it, maybe I just believe that he wasn't going to like me back and I panicked. "What?" he says looking at me with shock in his face, "That's what you were going to say, that you're Spiderman" I tell him, and his face looks even more shocked now.

"No... I'm not Spider-Man" he tells me, and I couldn't believe that he was just going to lie to me about not being Spider-Man. "Come one, we've been friends for a while now and I've been watching you... And it's kind of obvious" I reply, I didn't understand why he didn't trust me to know his secret when I already knew it.

"I'm not Spider-Man... What would make you think that I was Spider-Man" he says, and I couldn't read his face anymore because it was showing a couple of emotions. "Peter... Washington and My Song book" I tell him, but he continues to play dumb and that he wasn't Spider-Man. "Peter... You disappeared out of nowhere for no reason, and when I lost my song book after bumping into you, Spider-Man was the one to bring it" I tell him how I figured it out.