ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

I spent most of the bus ride to the train station trying to google *How to remove voice message without access to the phone", but the only results were to hack his phone or send this guy Hector some money and he would remove it. MJ decided to take my phone because she wanted me to stop worrying about it, and that it was a good thing that I did it because now it was out there.

But the fact that it was all out there was the problem, I wasn't certain that Peter felt the same way. I got so many mixed signals since we became friends, I just didn't know anymore, and Betty and MJ weren't helpful at all. We had to get a train from the airport to London City, which I spent most of the time trying to steal back my phone, but she hid it well.

"Okay, the company set up a city tour, and then we'll grab a bite and head back to the airport" Mr. Harrington tells us as we walk out of the train station. "Is no one else going to acknowledge how crazy this is?" I heard Brad say and looked back to see him standing there with a confused look on his face. "Oh yes, I get it... There's been nothing scientific about this science tour at all" Mr. Dell says and to be fair I had to agree with him, there wasn't anything scientific about this trip at all.

Unless you counted being attacked by different element monsters but I'm sure the school would disagree with that. "No, I'm talking about Peter" he says and looks around at us, "what about him" I asked because I was curious about what he was about to say. "Has no one noticed how shady he is, because I saw him in the back room of a rest stop" he stops looking around at us but then continues "may I add in his underwear and he's always sneaking away, like back at the opera, huh?" I could tell that he was starting to get annoyed because no one was agreeing with him. "A lot of us let the opera, it was boring" I said to him which annoyed him more. 

"Now, he suddenly got off the trip, with his family in Berlin... Is no one else interested in the truth" he shouts at us, and everyone was just looking at him with a concerned look. I saw that Ned was about to say something, but I told him that I would deal with it. To be honest, I was getting kind of sick of Brad at this point and why he was so concerned about peter, so I decided to have some fun with it. "The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world" I said to him knowing that he would know what I'm talking about because we covered it in class last term.

"George Orwell, thank you Y/N" he says pointing at me with a smile like I was helping his case when really I was going to do the opposite. "Yeah... Well, since Peter's not here to tell the truth, what about you, Brad?" I say looking over to Ned as he nods in agreement with me not fully understanding what I'm doing. "So... why do you think it's cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom, huh?" and as I say this the smile that was once on Brad's face was now gone. "Yeah dude, what's that about" Flash chimes in and I saw that he had his phone out and was live streaming this to his "Flash Mobs" 

"No, no, no, it wasn't like that. It was." he starts to stutter, "Like what Brad, huh" I asked, "I was trying to take a --" but before he could finish the sentence, he was cut off by Mr. Harrington. "Let just put this craziness behind us and have a nice, peaceful afternoon" he tells us, and I look back over to Brad to see that he was flabbergasted at what just happened. I gave him a small smile before we all decided to head out of the building and towards the bus, but I was pulled back by Ned.

"That was so cool, you had him stuttering" he says to me with a big smile, "maybe it wasn't a mistake to tell you" He says before going to walk away but I pulled him back. "What do you mean mistake" I asked him, "well, I only thought Peter told you because he chickened out of his original plan" he tells me before going to walk off again before I pull him back again. "What original plan?" I asked him, he begins to panic, and I could see in his eyes that he was trying to think of something.

But before I could push him anymore, Betty comes running over to us, "Come on Neddie Boo, I need you to take pictures of me" she says before dragging Ned off. "don't think this means it's over, Ned" I shout to him as he gets dragged away and a couple of people stare at me, so I quickly go join the others before I get left behind. I headed outside to see that there was a big red double decker bus waiting for us outside, and of course Flash had to get on first for his livestream so that he could give them a tour of this "private" tour but we all just pushed passed him.